87 Low Mile T (repost)

Mike_G

Stock ? MUHAHAH Yes Why?
87 Turbo T, 48k original miles
Solid roof ,Gun metal gray,Factory Pin Stripe, Chrome package, Bucket seats, Car is a Factory light weight, (No power windows, No Power locks), AC blows Ice cold, Posi rear, window Sticker

This car has some minimal upgrades... K&N filter,Translator w/LT1 MaF,Walbro Fuel pump, Fuel pump hot wire kit, Adj Fuel reg,Casper Hi/Low switch,Boost and Oil preassure guages,KYB Shocks on all 4 corners. Metco Billet lower control arms, air Bags, DynoMax mufflers stainless exhaust
Pics Link http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/desig...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

History: Previously Owned by Epitome Exclusives. Ted the owner Is fanatical about his Vehicles..He purchased it from a close friend (Original Owner)
** Car has been serviced by Cotton's Performance. The Owner Jack Cotton can attest to the quality of this Car **
$13,500 or Best Offer
Mike 860-221-5809
** Delivery possible for an additional fee **

Mike,

Where in CT are you? I love the pics and I know I haven't seen it yet, but I'll admit it's a little more than I was looking to spend. Is there any flexibility in the price?

Thanks,
Eric

Hi Eric,
I live In Enfield, there's little flexability in the Price. I see alot of TRs and not many meet my standards. I live close to Cotton's and see these cars quite a bit from exterior/Interior to under carriage I know theyre out there, but the nice ones arent easy to find.
There are a lot of Hi Milage cars with more Miles and mods than Mine with Big dollar price tags..
I would be more than willing to help you out with any other Info you might need regarding this car. I do have a few interested parties at this time. My guess First one to see it Is bringing it Home...
Mike

Guys,

This is a great looking car and exactly as he described it. Mike seems like a great guy as well. I was up to look at it last week. I just passed on the car as the opportunity to buy the GN that I bought new in '87 just came up.

Eric.

Mike,

Good luck. It's a beautiful car.

Eric.

Thanks Eric.
I appreciate the kind words... drop me a line If you need any help with the GN. It must be cool to have it back
Mike