You can type here any text you want

87 Modifide GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smoke

We are selling this bad black buick as we just don't have the time for it nor the knowledge. It was built in 1990 (suppose to be GNX Specs). But then the motor was redone again in 2003. Below is the list of items that was done in 2003, This car also has the Kenne Bell Billet Aluminum Adjustable fuel preassure regulator KB 89060. The Kenne Bell Front End strut Brace Kit, KB 89065. The Kenne Bell Oil Pressure Booster Plate, KB 18213-14. and the Kenne Bell Diagonal Body Brace KB 82070. Kenne Bell Rear end,
Also some of the minor modifications are "big boy" Intercooler Chip
Stage 4 Turbo and Straight pipe, External Wastegate, wastegate control valve, competition straight pipe, billet aluminum breather, turbo oiler, turbo bell 86-87 stage 2, billet aluminum fuel filter (fuel injection), oversized rear brake cylinders, matched Hi-flo Fuel injectors ( 84-87 gn/t-type GNX
Big boy Aluminum Intercooler, GN Stage I perf. T/C Ass'y, GNX Cluster (VDO)
GNX Flares, Ram air Kit, Hi Lo Pro Chip. " " chip switch. Intercooler upgrade kit
Plus numorus other mods, I am just reading this off of the reciepts, some of what it says I do not understand but I am sure you Buick buffs know what it means, I bought this car for my husband in 2004 and we just don't have the time for it, It is street legal, and we have taken it to some shows and always place 1st, it is a blast to drive, and the attention is unreal!!:wink: you can see pictures on a different link here on the General Turbo Buick Tech under 87 modified GN posted by me,

Attachments

• GN Motor.jpg
    GN Motor.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 983
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 979
This car had the VDO guages added on 6/15/90 and has had approx 14,500 miles put on it since,

Back