87 no trouble code has a miss skip in mid rpm range

...is this. 182 words without so much as a comma or period. and it's readable! that is impressive! Got to check the book of world records......

[quote="thomas haskins, Okay i have been messing with the car some in my free time (what little i have) fuel pressure stays between 35 -40 starts doing it around 170degrees it doesnt do it all the time replaced coil module with another good used from a friend compression okay dont remember psi me and my cousin checked that all were close though changed fuel filters car has twin filters and pumps swapped computers no change have a crank sensor havnt put it on but i was thinking cam sensor im gonna try to put crank sensor on tommrow and double check cam sensor settings its not the converter locking up does it in all gears when it does it about ready to put it on a trailer and just take it and let somebody else deal with it but i know its something small im just overlooking the car runs to good the rest of the time i can go about seven miles from overnight cool down before it does it speedo gear is incorrect in trans as well i forgot to mention that[/quote]

Glad that it was an easy fix for you. For me, I don't think it will be so easy. I checked compression (at 5200 ft) and I got 90-100 psi in 5 cylinders and 60 in the other :(