You can type here any text you want

87 Pontiac GTA 42K miles Great Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcj53115

EVMP0160.jpg

EVMP0163.jpg

EVMP0166.jpg

EVMP0164.jpg

EVMP0162.jpg

Listing for a customer, 1987 GTA, 42K original miles, runs and Drives EXCELLENT!!!! T-Tops, Alpine CD player, Alarm, Remote Starter Over all a super clean car. ASKING $6500 OBO

Where is the car? What does it need/problems?

Car is located in Janesville Wisconsin 53546, south central near Ill border. Car Needs NOTHING, runs and Drives perfect. No problems what so ever!!!! A/C Blows cold, Brand new alternator. It would be VERY hard to find a nice 3rd gen with this kinda mileage.

Very interseted in car. Plz contact me by phone or e-mail (810) 966-4607 home phone. E-Mail jaciuk@sbcglobal.net.

If you have more pictures such as unberbody shots, front and rear fascia, rear wing, underhood shots, door jambs etc. If you could e-mail them to me it would be great.

Also the pictures that are posted look really orangish what is the color of the car?

Thanks

Alex

Very interseted in car. Plz contact me by phone or e-mail (810) 966-4607 home phone. E-Mail jaciuk@sbcglobal.net.

If you have more pictures such as unberbody shots, front and rear fascia, rear wing, underhood shots, door jambs etc. If you could e-mail them to me it would be great.

Also the pictures that are posted look really orangish what is the color of the car?

Thanks

Alex

The car is Bright Red, the pics have an orangish tint to them for some odd reason. I will do my best to get the car on the lift and get more detailed photos. The car is mint all the way around, but will get more photos as others have requested them as well.

Price is $6300 OBO
Thanks Justin

This will sound dumb but I just realized it had t-tops. That would make this a 305 car wouldn't it?

This is a 350 5.7L Tune Port Injected Car.

For some reason I have had an amazing amount of people requesting info on this car in the last 2 days, mainly people wanting the sellers name and number. I have no problems PM'ing you his info but I ask nicely, Serious Buyers Only Plz. I'm sure he doesn't want the phone ringing off the hook because of tire kickers/ wishers/ and dreamers. Again no offense to anyone, if your truely interested in the car PM me and I will send his info and you can speak with him yourself.
Thanks Guys
Justin

Back