You can type here any text you want

87 Regal Limited $8,000 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JB151

The car is a 87 Limited. It has a recent and very nice repaint. It is a rust free car and the underside is etremely clean also. The car has a rebuilt motor, mildy ported heads, 214/218 cam, 84 pound Delphi injectors, RA modded computer, Eric Marshall chip, PTE front mount, PT-72 turbo, built 200r4 with Stageright trans brake, Vigilante 3800 lock up converter, HR poly motor mounts, ATR stainless downpipe(TH style), 10 point cage, fiberglass bumpers, fiberglass hood, fiberglass decklid, Weld Pro Stars with BRAND NEW BF GOODRICH RADIAL TA's up front and BRAND NEW M/T ET streets on back. The drivetrain has less than 25 1/8 miles passes on it and less than 100 street miles. It has gone 7.00's in the 1/8 at only 19 psi of boost. It has a single 340 in the tank so it has never been pushed above 19 psi. With a little more boost the car should be capable of running 10's without much problem but replacing the single 340 with a double-pumper would be wise move. Here are a few pics of the car and I have others I can send if you would like a pic of anything specific. Champion alt/PS bracket set. It also comes with a good portion of the stock parts that came off of it including the stock body panels and bumpers. Also, car has a BRAND NEW BATTERY in the back.

Now onto the negatives:
Sending unit for the fuel does not work so I would just get a double pumper and that will come with a sending unit. Or as many of you do run an alcohol kit.
There is a bubble in the paint right under the roof behind the passenger side window. ( I will be glad to send a pic) I plan on fixing this or I'll take a couple hundred off the asking price if you want to fix it yourself.
At 19 pounds (which it is set at now) it is recommended to run 100 octane fuel. Once again a simple alcohol kit would solve this.
I have never run this car at the track and I have never dynoed it. I bought it from a very reputable member on this forun named STEVE. Most of this information is from him. I purchased it for $8,900 and put brand new tires all around and a new battery. Never had the time or money to really get my use out of it. I am asking $8,000 obo and will try to answer any questions you may have but I am not too well versed in the Buicks.

Overall this is a beautiful burgundy 87 Regal Limited that runs very fast (and a lot faster with a better fuel pump)

One more point I forgot to mention, this car does not have AC or radio. It is a race car that is very streetable assuming you can do without these.

The only thing I would trade for is possibly a clean economy car. I just put a 408 iron block in my Camaro so I am not in the market for another performance car. Thanks - Jeremiah

Yes, sorry guys... Car is located in central Florida near Daytona Beach. Number is (386)747-9072

Once again I am not too up on these cars but I will try to answer as many questions as possible. Thanks! -Jeremiah

is car still for sale is it stripped race car or does it have interior stock besides rollcage,gauge,etc is car streetable not 100 mile trip but streetable stock rearend or spool etc thanks

Car is streetable, has full interior (minus back seat due to roll cage). Stock rear end with a 3800 stall. The exhaust is loud due to being a downpipe with a bullet muffler. I added some pics under photo gallery. Someone is flying down tomorrow to check it out but if they are not interested I will definitely let you know.

Back