You can type here any text you want

87 T, Chestnut, rust free, fresh motor and trans $6900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I have an 87 Buick Turbo T for sale. It is light Chestnut in color and rust free. The motor is freshly rebuilt with less than 600 miles on it. The motor has Speed Pro forged pistons and ARP fasteners. The 200r4 was built by Brian Hoffer(a sponsor here on the board) and has less than 600 miles on it and no passes or hard miles. The 200r4 does have a trans brake. The car also has a Vigilante Multi disc lock up converter, TE-44, 42.5 injectors, stainless THDP with dump and single 3" exhaust, Powerstroke front mount intercooler, Walbro pump, hot wire set up, billet adjustable regulator and dual fans(Ramcharger set up I think). The car is rust free and the body is very good with only a few dings. The car has been repainted in the past and has no checking but the paint is faded in some areas. Its a OK 20 footer but up close the paint does show its age. The interior is in good condition with no rips or tears. The steering wheel has the normal sun damage and the plastic speaker cover has a few cracks which is normal. I have a clean carfax report I can forward to anyone that is intersted. The body has 168K miles on it. I have many more pics and I am willing to take more pics of specific items if needed but please only ask for pics if you are serious about buying the car. I want $6900 firm for it. Thanks

Attachments

• goldt 001.jpg
    goldt 001.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 526
  • goldt 004.jpg
    goldt 004.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 523
  • goldt 003.jpg
    goldt 003.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 520
  • goldt 005.jpg
    goldt 005.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 514
  • goldt 002.jpg
    goldt 002.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 515
Few more pics. Engine pics coming soon.

Attachments

• goldt 009.jpg
    goldt 009.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 503
  • goldt.jpg
    goldt.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 512
How about motor pics also. Any scan tools installed/included? Does the tranny have the hardened drum and goodies for the brake?

Thanks,
Mike

Everyone that PM'ed or emailed should have a reply. If I missed anyone please let me know. Thanks

Steve

Back