You can type here any text you want

87 T Silver chrome trim 35k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

I bought this car just over a year ago with 34k on the clock.
It just rolled 35k last week.
This car is just to nice for me, as I am nervous to take it anywhere. I prefer a lesser quality car that I can drive and beat on without worry.

It is in very good condition. Body is straight! And aside from some scratches in the drivers door (from the former owners tool box:mad: ), and cracked paint on the rear bumper fillers (from former owner being lightly impacted), the exterior is 9 to 9.5 out of 10.
It has a very high quality repaint from 1994, that was $5000 then. The car had a vinyl top that was removed, and (unfortuanatly) the owner had added a sunroof. The sunroof is VERY tasteful, and looks great. But, is not original.
Also, the chrome from the bottom of the car was removed.

Interior is maroon and excellent. Console, scanmaster, VDO oil and temp guages in the console pod, and an Autometer pillar boost guage.

The motor is stock with bolt on parts, and runs like new. Oil pressure warm is 20psi @ idle.
Bolt ons are: PT 61-52E turbo, CAS V-4 I-C, 42lb injectors, 65mm throttle body and Hemco upper, RJC boost controller, Tin Man cold air kit, stainless THDP, stainless ATR single 3in exhaust, and a Alky Control alky kit. Just added a new PTS aluminum radiator. A/C needs a recharge.

Trans is a full billet with nearly 1k on it. All PTS parts inside. It has a deep pan and brake as well. Killer low 10 second trans. Obviously done by me.;) Converter is a 3200 Pat`s, which works very nice with this combo.
Rear end is stock, it was not a posi, but has a factory posi in it now, and aluminum drums.

Wheels are G-Body Parts widened 8.0 in rears that are clear powder coated. The front right wheel has a spot on the edge where the coating has flaked off. BFG`s on the front, 275/50 M/T drag radials on the back.

I will be happy to email pics to serious potential buyers.
Please do not ask for pics just to look at for kicks.
Price is $15.5k.

I bought this car just over a year ago with 34k on the clock.
It just rolled 35k last week.
This car is just to nice for me, as I am nervous to take it anywhere. I prefer a lesser quality car that I can drive and beat on without worry.

It is in very good condition. Body is straight! And aside from some scratches in the drivers door (from the former owners tool box:mad: ), and cracked paint on the rear bumper fillers (from former owner being lightly impacted), the exterior is 9 to 9.5 out of 10.
It has a very high quality repaint from 1994, that was $5000 then. The car had a vinyl top that was removed, and (unfortuanatly) the owner had added a sunroof. The sunroof is VERY tasteful, and looks great. But, is not original.
Also, the chrome from the bottom of the car was removed.

Interior is maroon and excellent. Console, scanmaster, VDO oil and temp guages in the console pod, and an Autometer pillar boost guage.

The motor is stock with bolt on parts, and runs like new. Oil pressure warm is 20psi @ idle.
Bolt ons are: PT 61-52E turbo, CAS V-4 I-C, 42lb injectors, 65mm throttle body and Hemco upper, RJC boost controller, Tin Man cold air kit, stainless THDP, stainless ATR single 3in exhaust, and a Alky Control alky kit. Just added a new PTS aluminum radiator. A/C needs a recharge.

Trans is a full billet with nearly 1k on it. All PTS parts inside. It has a deep pan and brake as well. Killer low 10 second trans. Obviously done by me.;) Converter is a 3200 Pat`s, which works very nice with this combo.
Rear end is stock, it was not a posi, but has a factory posi in it now, and aluminum drums.

Wheels are G-Body Parts widened 8.0 in rears that are clear powder coated. The front right wheel has a spot on the edge where the coating has flaked off. BFG`s on the front, 275/50 M/T drag radials on the back.

I will be happy to email pics to serious potential buyers.
Please do not ask for pics just to look at for kicks.
Price is $15.5k.
Brian send me some pic's to sgblhb@charter.net Thanks man!
Scot w.

Option Tag

Incase anyone is interested.
I obviously emphasized the few negatives in my post.
This is an excellent car in all ways!
No squeaks or rattles.
:-) This car will make someone very happy.

The TT`2 wheels are included as well!!!!!

Brian

046597 J47
AR9 B85 C49 D64 FFL L50 MXO N89 T47 U23 V73 18A 799

AU3 B93 C60 D7I GMD KO9 NA5 PON T63 U75 WF6 6YX 8PZ

AO1 B94 D35 D85 GU6 K34 N95 QYH UQI VD6 YT9 7YW 84Q

A31 CD4 D55 E5Z G87 LC2 NQ5 TT5 UW4 VD7 Y56 79B 84T

BS1 C04 D60 FE3 J42 MW9 N33 T1Y UX1 VK3 12U 79I 9PZ

BS5

PAINT WA8535

Back