You can type here any text you want

87 T-Top GN in Norfolk $12,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ray F.

Just under 60k miles. Other than to replace the timing chain, the engine's never been opened. It's been to the track once to see what it could do and ran 12.9 over 100 mph without a tune and rolling on crappy Kelly Charger tires. Everything not listed here is OEM and in excellent condition. It's never been in an accident or beat on. I'm the second owner and made upgrades as things got older (i.e. exhaust, MAF, brakes, etc.). Here are the details:

Installed Upgrades
ATR cold air intake with 14" K&N filter
ATR stainless intake pipe
John Craig TE-44 turbo
Adjustable wastegate arm
Duttweiler-necked stock intercooler
ATR extended intercooler scoop
Bowling Green Customs oversized up pipe (coated by Jet Hot)
50 lbs injectors
Joe Lubrant computer chip
Impala Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
Translator Plus MAF sensor convertor
Red Armstrong XP fuel pump
Hotwire fuel pump wiring kit
Terry Houston 3" stainless downpipe (coated by Jet Hot)
ATR 2.5" stainless dual exhaust (with stainless pitbull mufflers)
New timing chain
Vaccum brakes (replacing the Power Master system)
ATR adapter for larger oil filter
Turbo Link computer tuning system
A-pillar guage pod mount
Casper knock sensor
VDO boost gauge
Console gauge pod mount
VDO oil gauge
VDO temp gauge
AC Delco CD player
Jay's GN speaker kit
Optima battery

Stuff I have in the box awaiting install:
SMC alky injection kit
Front frame braces
Behind the seat braces
Suspension airbags
Centerline Telstar aluminum race rims
(2) Mickey Thompson drag radialsATR braided stainless oil return line
Complete OEM interior plastics

What's needed to be perfect:
T-top seals - Current seals leak if directly blasted by garden hose.
Turbo oil return line replaced - OEM return line leaks through a crack. Upgraded one is in box.
Trunk lid & tail light - 1" ding and broken tail light by my my son's go-kart stand while I was backing it out of garage.
Rear Springs - They're not sagging, but they're stock.
Dash insert - Cracked like they all do.
Tires - Second set ever on car & they're starting to crack.
Center console - 4" Section of vinyl is warped from heat.
Brake booster & Master Cylinder - Starting to leak a little. I'm sure because it's lack of use. I pull the car out twice a month to drive her around the neighborhood for 15 minutes and put her back in the garage.

She runs, drives and looks great. She would be perfect with the above items taken care of. I was going to do it myself, but I've spent over 200 days a year for the past two years away from home and it looks like I'm deploying a third time next May. To be perfectly honest, I believe she's too nice to subject to daily use so I'm not driving her as much at all.

Below is a link to some pics on the webshots website. They were taken while the car was dirty, so there's bugs on the front bumper and the front OEM rims have brake dust on them. The chrome on the rims are starting to get "goose bumps," but you can't tell from 10 feet. I had planned on putting the Telstars on, so I wasn't overly concerned. The spots on the rear bumper are a reflection of the asphalt.

Also, the driver's seat steering wheel covers aren't hinding anything. There just there because of Obsessive/Compulsive nature when dealing with this car. The same with HD rubber floor mats. I have the original "Buick" floor mats in storage. I know it's hard to believe, but the car still smells new.

Last thing, I have the stock "Power Master" brake system, intercooler and cassette radio in storage in case I ever decided to return her to totally stock. I put an AC Delco CD stereo in to maintain a stock appearance. It was simply plugged in and used the stock trim. Nothing's hacked. Here's the link to the pics:

jokersgn pictures and videos on Webshots

Very nice,if it was a hardtop I would have to beg the wife...LOL...

Back