You can type here any text you want

87 t type 2 tone roller for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
87 t type solid roller 10 bolt 33 spine axels spool anti roll adj HR PARTS control arms postons boxed lowers 8 point roll cage 8 gallon fuel cell set up for 400 turbo trans with a B/M shifter no heater box but i do have also alum radiator areomotive fuel pump looking for a daily driver 86 or 87 t or gn 765-284-9744

yes its just a roller no motor and transmission but i have everything eles alum radiator fan drive shaft cross member

it went for 9,700 on ebay with my motor and trans i have a block bought if someone dont by the roller im putting it back together i have 87 gn with t tops new paint fresh motor weld wheels fresh trans as well no rust very nice int poss rearend its still in the paint shop should be done soon 10k buys it the car has 117k on the miles thanks let me no

im located in muncie in 47303 the price is 5,000 and the int is nice the carpet is alittle dirty new headliner no rust

Back