87 t-type $3500 in Texas

Lone_Domino

1987 T-Type, Charcoal gray with gray interior, Astro-roof, black-out trim.

Car is very original with no rust anywhere. It needs paint but the body is straight other than a few dings and one dent in the passenger door at the mirror (see pics). It needs fillers and the door molding on the driver's side. Someone removed the trunk lock by force so it needs to be straightened and a new lock installed.

The interior is complete but could use some tlc. It needs a headliner, carpet and steering column, someone tried to hack the steering column so it is fairly ugly.

The car runs and drives very good. It sat for 2 years being started only a few times but I have put about 350 miles on it with no problems. It has an oil leak on the passenger's side that I will try to take a look at, probably a valve cover. The brake light flashes briefly when you apply the brakes but they work well. The car shifts well and the turbo spools up quickly.

Please feel free to ask questions or make offers.

I have replaced a few vaccum lines, changed the oil and cleaned it up is all so I don't know alot of the history other than it was bought here locally and has stayed in NE Texas all of it's life.

Pictures are located here: Pics

Yes. I live just north of Longview. I will be out of town for a couple of days but will check the board and my email. I can show the car next week most anytime.

sounds good. A freind of mine "black death dsr" here in corpus is looking for another TR, his was solen last week .And your price seems good