You can type here any text you want

87 T-Type 63,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HotAirGN

Im looking to sell my 1987 Buick T-Type. The car is in great shape and only has 63,000 original miles. VIN - 1G4GJ1179HP428015. It has been a South Florida car all its life. The car has GN style interior (zero rips or holes) and has working digital dash.

It is a little past stock and the previos owner had changed the following:

ALL Shocks (KYB), All steering linkage (Part Store,TRW), Alignment, Body Bushing Kit (6, Poston's), Fuel Pump (Poston's high out), 42.5 Pound Injectors (Racetronics), Adjustable Fuel Regulator (Kirban's), Egr Block Off, Volt booster (Red Armstrong), Hot wire kit (Casper's),

Ported throttle body (previous owner did), ported upper intake (previous owner did), Booster Plate (RJC), Upgraded Inner cooler hoses and T-clamps (Kirban's), Upgraded Turbo Bell Mouth (Poston's), New Low Mile Turbo(20,000 miles)(Harper Racing), New Oil Fed Line (Poston's), New Oil Drain Line (Poston's), Oil Booster Plate(RJC), Upgraded aluminum Vacuum Block (Poston's), All new Vacuum hoses (Part Store), A/C Delete Pulley(G-body.com)

All New Power Steering Hoses (Part Store), Power Steering Pump (G-Body.com), New Washer Pump (G-Body), Wiper Cover (G-Body.com), Hoses, Squirters (G-Body.com), Washer fluid Tank (Poston's), Rad. Overflow Tank (Poston's), Oil Filler Breather (Poston's), Valve Cover Breather (Poston's), KNN 9' Filter (Poston's), Chrome MASS Hard Pipe (Poston's),
SUPER MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR (Harper Racing), 3' Down pipe ( Was on car from previous owner), 2.5 Duel Exhaust (was on car from previous owner), Test Pipe (was on car from previous owner), Turbo Tweak Chip ( Eric at TurboTweak.com),Tranny Mount (part store), U-joints (part store), Shift Kit mild (B&M), New Rotors (Part store), Carbon Metallic Pads (Part Store), Wheel Bearings and Seals (Part Store, BCA), New Lock Cylinder (Part Store)

Horn Button Collar (Kirban's), Shifter Handle (Custom Turbo Regal.com), Pass. Dash Plate (Custom Turbo Regal.com), Headliner (J&J Auto), Visors recovered (J&J Auto), Custom Floor Mats (Poston's) Cooper Cobra Tires: 235-60-15 Front, and 275-60-15 Rears.

The interior now includes 5 Autometer guages (Oil, Water, Boost, Volt, A/F) along with a Hi/Lo fan switch and Viper Keyless entry.

The car has recently been repainted but there are a couple blemishes starting to surface on top of the driver side and part of the doors. I have owned this car for quite some time but it only sits as I never drive it. I’ve only wanted to make everything work perfectly before driving but now I seem to have too many other projects. The boost is adjusted to ~15psi and once it spools all it wants to do is go.

I'm sure that since I’ve never had a scanmaster all one would need is to lightly tune it in and just drive it since I never seem to. I'm asking $7500 obo and if you have any questions I’ll be sure to answer them by email (boosted84gn@yahoo.com) or phone (407-493-8033) The car is located in Orlando, Fl.

Attachments

• DSCN0025.jpg
    DSCN0025.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,158
  • DSCN0014.jpg
    DSCN0014.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,143
  • DSCN0016.jpg
    DSCN0016.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,146
  • DSCN0024.jpg
    DSCN0024.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,147
Nice

Yea definately shouldnt last long.. Nice lookin car should be gone before you know it. Nice color too. Good luck!

I really wouldn't mind seeing this car go so I'm dropping the asking price to $7000

Any accidents? Does the car have a clean title? Looks like a great buy.

Back