You can type here any text you want

'87 t-type for sale/original owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dmc

I am the original owner of a 1987 T-Type (female and non-smoker).
20,176 original miles
Garage kept; never driven in snow
Dark blue metallic exterior/blue cloth interior
T-tops
Original wheels/tires
Original exhaust
It does NOT have the chrome package.
Only minor mods: programmable chip; chrome turbo cover, inlet pipe and mass air flow pipe, K and N air filter, emblems have been removed (I have the emblems), tinted windows (hey it was the 80’s!)
The car is in very good condition, but it is after all almost 20 years old and has a few imperfections: mark on the right rear quarter panel, weather stripping is weathered (it is original), the air conditioning needs charged, there is a plastic piece missing from under the passenger seat, crack in the center plastic of steering wheel.
$14,000.00
Email a request for photos: mchales@alltel.net

Blue T

Email sent....Chrome or black out package?

Thank you...dwall

What kind of documentation do you have?

Do you have documentation for the mileage? Does it have to pass emissions testing in Pennsylvania? Do you have the original wheels/tires? Do you have a Carfax on it? What other sort of documentation do you have? Would you be willing to ship to Atlanta?

documentation, etc.

I do not have any documentation regarding mileage. Emissions testing is not required where I live. I can send a CarFax if you would like. The pictures show after market wheels and tires, but I do have the original wheels and tires and they will go with the car.

I have sent links for the photos.

Back