87 T -Type. My first Turbo Buick.

Well ordered some fillers today. I've enjoyed the car for a few weeks now putting some miles on her. Now the hoarding of parts for the winter overhaul is in store. Purchase list is as follows. Not in any certain order.
60lb injectors with chip( 16-18lbs with stock turbo)
3" exhaust. Not sure if I want dual or single
3" down pipe ( any recommendations? A lot to choose from)
Already have 3" MAF pipe.(need cone filter)Will buy matching up pipe
Either upgrade my stock intercooler or buy a newer Stretched slic
Upgraded my turbo eventually. Going to keep the stocker since she's practically brand new
Might add some alky if I can find a deal but no plans on it yet. Plan to keep it under 20lbs so I feel I will be okay without it.
I know my trans is going to be the weak point here but she shifts firm for now
My goal is to go into the 11's. I'm looking to slowly work my way down to that number. I just want to have the foundation to do make it to my goal without having to squeeze every little thing out of the set up.
Let me know what you guys would suggest or change. Thanks

Some more progress. Got the driversidenhewder off last week and got her welded up. Doing some work on the car thus weeked.
Injectors and chip
Adj FPR and gauge
Installing 3" MAF and relocating stock canister
Installing turbo gauge finally.
Hopefully get fillers on sometime next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 173
Great car and great build. Congrats on finally getting your car! I gotta admit, I am jealous! I am Buick-less for the first time in about 10-12 years and already going through withdrawals.

I love watching progress builds other guys are doing, so thanks for sharing.

Congrats again!

Great car and great build. Congrats on finally getting your car! I gotta admit, I am jealous! I am Buick-less for the first time in about 10-12 years and already going through withdrawals.

I love watching progress builds other guys are doing, so thanks for sharing.

Congrats again!
Thanks. I've read so many build threads over the years. I couldn't not make my own. I need to in cooperate some more photos. Everyone loves some photos. Thanks again hope to get some more work done this weekend. Stay tuned

Worked on the T today. Installed new injectors and chip ( wow what a difference from stock). Installed adj fpr and gauge and new valve cover breathers. Also installed 3" MAF and boost gauge. She was only at 12lbs then she would jump down to 10. Have her at 15lbs and holds steady and wow what a difference. Starting to looks like a real car

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012 KB · Views: 185
Not much more going on with the build. Chasing some vacuum leaks , nothing crazy but did freshen up my wheels the other day. Nothing would get the crud off my wheels until a buddy of mine mention aluminum brightner. And wow what a difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 173
Still just enjoying the car , putting some miles on her. Going to crank up the boost some more , looking forward to the valve springs, timing chain , power plate, alky and most likely a newer trans this winter. Looking forward to taking her down the track to see what she does next spring. Here is some or my competition. Well not much , only the Chevelle is actual reach at 11.50's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 139
She's come a decent way. Still more work to be done but she's looking good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 112