You can type here any text you want

87 t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuickTim

Finally able to get the car i have been chasing since it was new in 87,so due to space mine is going up for sale.Its an 87 T.Originally gold with maroon interior now car is black,it does have some paint issues but is fine for cruising gets compliments all the time.It is a solid roof car with p/w p/locks twilight sentinel.As far as the engine goes it is solid with good compression and solid leak down test.Has had new valve springs in the last 5,000 mi.Has a ta49 turbo with 5,000mi.Has a TT chip and new injectors from TT with about 500mi on them.Adj fuel press reg.,Houston dp,RJC boost controller,Open K&N with MAF pipe,Trans has about 10,000 mi on it and still shifts strong.Posi works great.Has Cottons 3" Dual exhaust.Just installed Kirbans new dash top,trunk kit,and new GM window sweeps.Has Maroon interior wich is about a 7 out of ten.Car was brought north from FL about 11 yrs ago.I do have a car fax on it but not in front of me.Mile is high but unknown.Drives great font end is new about 10,000 mi ago.I would love to keep this car,I've had a ton of fun with this one.Bought from a board member about 9 yrs ago.I will have pics up on Sat.night as I work away from home.Car is in SE WI.

Back