You can type here any text you want

87 TType? Limited?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PNYKLR

Howdy all my friend just bought a car - its an 87 Regal the vin # is 1g4gm11yhp433652 but it has a blackout package , limited interior and 1987 GN grill also it has chrome bumpers and T-Tops
it also has the floor shifter any ideas ??

Bad VIN, dude...verify it and get back to me, I'll Carfax it for you.

You could get a normally aspirated Regal with the blackout package and it would come with the chrome bumpers. W02 I think is the code, check the trunk RPO sticker. Yes, you could get blackout and T Tops on a Limited. If it's a Turbo Regal, it's a rare car...only 1035 I think were made. If it's a 307 Regal, it's still a nice car...but not worth much. What color is it?

1g4gm11y9hp433652

sorry dude I missed a digit - its painted white and it has t-tops its not a bad looking car

Ok. Ran the Carfax and emailed it to you. It's a 307 car with the ballpark of 150k miles on it or more, two known accidents...all in NY. If it's a nice car and he got it for a nice price, cool...What'd he pay? What're his plans for the car?

ah, the good old y code 307, 140 hp with 7a heads. ive got a set of 5as i was going to throw on to my 442 if your friend is intristed in boosting the hp alittle.

I got a complete 84 442 motor for $500. or best offer with 80k miles on it-ran perfect. also entertain trades if your interested.

He put a 350 motor in it with some work done to it nada exciting
nothing like the 305 I'm gonna put in my 85

Hey pnyklr. Just finished my Limited parts I bought from you. Mine is a true Limited.It is a white/blue interior. which came in car. I need a shortblock or mine done. Replacedall PST sus. parts new stripped to metal paint.Your car because there where only 1035 built.either is a modified Limited,they didnot come with floorshifts. At least for 5 years I never saw one.If you want I would help you. Find it out comparing only if you are comfortable. With codes.
Might have some one who know this already. Ayway, it's an offer...Rob

Back