You can type here any text you want

87 turbo t for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87turbot

1987 buick turbo t needs to have trans installed i dont have time to do it my self so its forsale or trade the trans is included you just have to install it also needs paint and the drivers seat has rip in it. im located in pasadena california

any question email me jbuickgnx@yahoo.com or call me at 16267915975 ask for jonathan

parts list

1. Eibach springs
2. Polygraphite front end kit
3. Moog hard parts
4. manroe shocks
5. Hollow sway bar
6. 17x8 Centerlines
7. 255/45 17 Bridestones
8. Fresh rearend rebuild with GM 3.42s

heres a link to the pics http://community.webshots.com/user/pugads650

taking cash offers or trades need to sell this week need to get the car out of my brother house

no resonble offer refused

will take 3200.00 obo for it all it needs is a couple days of work to get it running more info call me at 16267915975 ask for jonathan

hey, i saw the pics, and the car looks like it needs a bit of love. im not really afraid of a challenge though. would you take a bit less for it? i dont need the wheels, i prefer stock. would you take $800 without the rims?

all the car needs is paint and to have the trans installed the interior is in good condition exept for the driver seat has a hole in it and the headliner is coming down the complete suspension has been overhauled w/ new parts

how many miles are on the motor? is it a numbers matching engine? the engine looks like it was cleaned up and repainted recently in the pics, was anything done to it at that time? do you have any spare parts or a harness for it? the injectors, fuel rail and harness look like they were oversprayed pretty good. im just looking for something to restore and turn to stock again. id prefer it to be correct than 'fast'. if you have the stock wheels you can keep the Centerlines. they dont look bad on there its just not my style. do you have any of the A/C or heater box parts left? what about the intercooler and fan for that? although i dont own a Turbo Buick, i DO know alot of that stuff is really pricey to replace. hence why i still stand by my offer. after replaceing all of that and rebuilding the tranny ill be at a few thousand more. so you understand my situation and all. if you need it gone, im willing to provide it a home though.

im only abour 20 miles out from you so i can come get it without a problem. if nobody else here is serious, feel free to throw out an offer to me too.

all the parts are there to put the car back together the motor was painted but i did not like the results so i stripped the paint off the motor and repainted it peice by peice the motor and trans have about 85-87000 miles they both worked great i do not have the ac unit

$1000? i dont live far man. the car can be gone this weekend with no trouble. keep the rims, i can get rollers.

:mad:

Don't you hate it when people know you need the money or need to get something moved and they insult you with low offers....Don't take a dime less than $3. Find someplace to park it.
Shawn

Back