You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quickt

87 Turbo T for sale. The car is very close to rust free. There is 1 small rust spot size of quarter at front of left door. No other rust I can find anywhere. Interior is in good condition. Car needs paint and bumper fillers. Engine has been replaced at some point. Runs great but I have no idea how many miles are on the engine. I built trans for the car with new D-5 converter has about 4000 miles on trans. Car has new exhaust but is stock Regal exhaust and is quiet but is wrong exhaust for car. I have driven the car daily for about 2 months (4000 miles or so). Very dependable and avg. about 21-23 mpg. The car is bone stock other than what is listed. This is a very solid car that needs some TLC. Its not a cream puff and is not priced as one. If you are looking for a cheep T that has no rust this is the car. I will have pics in a couple of days for those who are interested. Please call or e-mail questions to info@extremeautomatics.com NO PM's

Hard top
124,000 on car
Gray w/blk trim
Buckets and console
cruise
PW
DL
Factory alarm
AC blows cold (converted to 134A)
New trans
Posi
Walbro 340 w/hotwire kit
K&n cone filter
Caspers fan switch
Stock T wheels
Mich pilot tires 235/60-15 about 4000 miles on tires
front end has been rebuilt (new bushings ball joints etc.)

$6200 OBO

Back