87 turbo t gray on gray

rwrows

I HAVE TONS OF PICTURES UPON REQUEST

THIS WAS THE LIST THAT CAME WITH THE CAR WHEN I BOUGHT IT. IT'S PRETTY MUCH ACCURATE EXCEPT THE MOTOR WAS COMPLETELY OVERHAULED BY JIM DUNN, AND THE TRANS WAS REBUILT AS WELL BUT NOW THE 2ND GEAR JUST STARTING TO SLIP. I ALSO HAD THE FRONT SUSPENSION COMPLETELY REBUILT. NEW MOOG FRONT SPRINGS. CUSTOM 93 OCTANE CHIP. TOO MUCH TO LIST.

THERE ARE OTHER DETAILS ON THIS PREVIOUS THREAD: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/218442-looking-trade-my-87-turbo-t-white-87-limited.html

picturerk8.jpg

rogerscar029kh6.jpg

rogerscar034pt2.jpg

rogerscar035gu3.jpg

picture071rq1.jpg

I HAVE A TON OF MONEY INTO THIS CAR BUT WILL LET IT GO FOR $10,000 FIRM. I CAN THINK OF 4 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS WHERE I TOOK IT TO THE SHOP AND SPENT OVER 2K AT A TIME ON IT. ONE OF THEM WAS OVER 4K PICTURED ABOVE. THAT ALONE ADDS UP TO OVER 10K NOT TO MENTION WHAT I PAID FOR THE CAR. I KNOW YOU NEVER GET WHAT YOU PUT INTO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, SO BE IT.

PM OR CALL ME AT 215 620 2352

THANKS.

ROGER

Mickey Thompson Drag Radials Are Brand Spanking New (255/60r15). No Passes On Them, Not Even A Chirp, Nor The Slightest Bit Of Tire Spin. Front Bfgoodrich Radial T/a About 4k On Them.

the car could use a good detailing. it's not a show car but it's pretty darn clean. i just haven't cleaned it recently because I have a lot of other things going on.

i took this car to the track once with this setup. i drove it to the track, got in the lanes and made two passes. didn't even change tire pressure. first pass spun bad out of the hole. 2nd pass went 12.84 @ 108 with ease. if i practiced a little more i bet i could have gone 12.0 or 12.2 ish. with race gas and a little more boost this car will go low 11s easy, maybe even high 10s with a little better turbo. this motor is built right.