You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo T/ high 10`s pretty cheap!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

Indigo Blue Turbo T. This color is off a mid 2000`s GM truck, and looks awesome.
The car had gone 10.84 and 10.94 Nov 1, 2008, with a 1.65 & 1.68 60fts.
This year the car went 10.905 with a 1.601 60 on its only full pass after being dismissed from the track for no cage.:smile:
Last years times were with a TE-63-1 turbo at 25psi. This year a new billet 62-65 was installed and run at 23 psi to run the 10.9. The main feature of this car is the alky kit.:wink: These times are on 92 octane and pump gas. Nothing stellar by todays standards, but solid none the less.
Search my username "brian" for 2 additional posts on this car that are loaded with pics.
I do have some new pics, if someone will post them, I will forward the pics. For some reason I am having BIG problems posting these.

The "T" can be had with the Drag Stars pictured, or with the stock T wheels it currently rides on for stealth.;) If I get the full asking price, I will include both sets. The D.S.`s have MT ET street rubber on them, that should be upgrded as they are showing heavy wear. The T wheels have fresh 255/60/15 MT drag radials that got the 1.60 on a notoriously slick track.

"Big Blue" is basically the same as the last post (again, search my name in this forum) with the new addition of the fore mentioned DBB 62-65 billet wheel turbo, and an alky control kit.
A PLX wideband was just installed as well as the SUPER TRICK dual scanmasters.:D For the guy that wants to see all he can when tuning.

With the addition of the new DBB turbo, scanmaster 2.1 and wideband I would like to get $8750. For this price, you would get a very capable solid car. You would be hard pressed to go 10`s for a penny less.
I will also include the old 63 turbo, incase you want to feel some nostalgia and feel what the old school parts are like.:tongue:

If you want to "easily" knock $500 off the price, I will remove the ATR dual 3in exhaust and install an ATR single 3in full stainless exhaust.

The car comes in at a "tick" over 3200lbs with a 1/4 tank of gas.

The bad...
There is no heat or a/c, the drivers floor has a rust hole. Which I will get a shot of. That is really it.
It is not perfect, but a very nice presentable, and quick car.
Most of all, FUN!!!!!

Once again, $8750, or $8250 with a single 3in exhaust.

Thank you for looking....

Jim and Derrick,

I sent you both some pics. maybe you guys could post `em up?
Never thought that I would not be able to do the pics. I put them up before.:confused:

Thanks

Here ya go these are the photos brian sent me today :)
If I could sell my Chevy 4X4 Id have this in my drive way!

bigblue2_001.jpg

bigblue2_002.jpg

bigblue2_002.jpg

bigblue2_005.jpg

thunder beat me to it :) GL with the sale Brian Im sure if wont stick around long....... if I had room it would be sold already ;)

thunder beat me to it :) GL with the sale Brian Im sure if wont stick around long....... if I had room it would be sold already ;)

Sh*t if I had the money I know where he lives it be mine already! I miss my T so much dumbest thing I ever did was sell that car :( Should have just put a new engine in it and kept :( :eek:

whats the interior look like--and the rust hole?

The interior is nice.
The drivers carpet does have a wear spot (hole) next to the gas pedal.

I will get a pic of the floor this weekend.

Back