You can type here any text you want

87 turbo t, must sell.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
i just bought a 98 z28 camaro so the t-has to go. and go fast. which it does. it ran 12.90 @ 106 at bandimere with a slipping tranny.

a little about the car, its been very carefully maintained the whole time i've had the car and from the records i have all of the past owners have taken great care of it. i'll start off with the bad. it has 160k miles. the engine is still running strong but i'd rebuild it before another season of racing. the paint is one of the $500 jobs the previous owner had done, and its starting to show. in places the paint is starting to bubble up and crack. mainly on the hood, which is damaged beyond reasonable repair, as is the drivers side bumper filler. i DO have a replacement hood and new set of bumper fillers, they just need paint. the roof has some dents, i'll take pictures of them. and the deck lid has a few dents. the car needs some body work, its not unsightly problems, i've lived with it for a while, but to be right, the car does need an appointment with a body shop. the rear suspension is loose, it just needs new bushings. thats the bad.

the good, freshly rebuilt tranny, should be safe will into the low 11's. interior is beautiful, although it is a bench seat, colum shift, digital dash car. there is no rust. tires are about 60% but still have about 30k miles left on their unconditional guarantee from discount tires. the car is mostly stock with the usual little goodies, 37# injectors, fuel pump, cone filter, 3" downpipe, flowmaster muffler, test pipe with drump. and i'm sure theres a few other little things i'm missing. i also have an edelbrock nitrous setup in the car right now (always ran 50 hp, nothing extreme) i'll sell with the car for an extra $250 or take out, whatever the buyer wants. i do have a powerstroke intercooler i'll sell along with the car if the buyer wants it (or if anyone is intrested, $180 shipped and its yours.) i have paperwork on the car back to the day it was new.

i have a few pictures and i can get more if anyone is intrested. i'm going to ask $4500 for the car, i haven't looked around to see what there going for, if i'm out of line and your intrested make me an offer, the car has to go asap.

thanks for looking!

TTT i have new pictures i can send, no tire kickers please. the deal is right from what i can see. i think i'm being very fair on the price, and i hope to see the car go away very soon.

i took it down to the car wash today, man that cars fun! theres just nothing like it. i really hate to see it go after that spin around town but i can't afford to keep it.

Back