You can type here any text you want

87 Turbo "T"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING

Car is not for sale!! I am curios to see what I could get for the car! So any feedback would be great.

1987 Turbo T, White w/chrome exterior/ blue int, car has 352k miles (yes you read it right). The body of the car was profesionally redone just about 2 yrs ago, from rockers to lower door skins to quarter panels and floors, you name it and it was done. Not the greatest job but looks pretty nice. Pretty new front and rear bumpers w/ alum. supports. only spots that I see that need attention are the rear body mounts from the rear seat back are pretty bad ( body sag in the rear) . The trunk floors need some patching up too. It has a new gas tank with 340 pump and also hot wire from racetronics. Now for the interior. I would rate it about a 7 out of 10 some normal wear on the seat bottom and on the door panel top. I have spare ones to replace with. carpet is pretty nice too. Select VDO gagues, TC lock switch in ashtray.

Engine is the original w/352k on it and runs super. The top end was redone at some point and also a new front cover was put on and timing gears all from the dealer. This car was well maintained by Robert Arabian from RI Dennis Kirban new of this car and wrote some articles about it too. This thing was dealer serviced and no money was spared either. I recently had the intake off and replace all pushrods had the springs pressure checked @ 77lbs, checked lift on the cam and it was within .005 and cleaned the whole top end. It has a stock ported turbo and 40lb injectors @ strech intercooler with ported neck, turbo dump, polished VC and TB, repainted intake and also has K&N with solid MAF pipe, new rubber hoses on all piping. new vacume hoses, wiring harness coverings.Motor is one of the quietest I have heard for a turbo Buick. Trans is a rebuilt with a shift kit in it and a stock D5, rearend was always serviced and had the proper fluid from the dealer and the additive put in too. Grabs a Mean Second.

I recently put new wheels on it ar-23 w/15x7w/205/75 and 15x8 w/275/60, and looks very mean, has atr rear bar, boxed lowers w/poly in them, air bags, hooker 2.5 dual w/ aerochambers.

I have gone 12.2@111 with this car with out some of the current mods, this was on 235 drag radials and 19psi. and a 5psi launch and feathering it too. This car has so much potential even thought the miles are high.

New mods are: rjc power plate, atr rear bar, lower arms, 40lb red stripes, slicks, chip's, tuning. I am hoping for an 11.7 this season with it. I also have dyno sheet showing the amazing power it makes 350hp and 500lb of torque at the wheels. You figure the hp at flywheel is about 380-400. yes on a motor with 352k miles too.

There is a pic of the car in the lounge under "pride and joy"!!!

Its all over

Unfortunatly after today I am not sure idf I have control. The car was considered a total loss and it might belong to the ins co. I have it at my house now and I am trying to keep it but we shall see. If I do the only thing I can do is part it out and send the shell to the scrapper.

Back