87 turbo t

QUICK_SIX

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY
hey guys im not tryin to sell my car adn aam not really in a big hurry to get rid of it but i might be interested in trading my T for either a nice 68-72 nova or a 93-up supra with either a 5 or 6 speed preferably turbo either stock twin or n/a converted. hit me up with what you got if interested

thanks Dale aka quick six

First sentence says "hey guys I am not trying to sell my car" so this is going to cars wanted.

why did this have to go to the wanted section if im not looking to get a turbo buick? im lookin to trade mine off

Pretty simple. This is a cars for sale forum you origionally posted in. Therefore anyone thats posts there is looking to sell their Turbo Buick. Look at you very first sentence,

Your looking for a car to trade you buick for, right? So therefore you are wanting a car.

Pretty simple. This is a cars for sale forum you origionally posted in. Therefore anyone thats posts there is looking to sell their Turbo Buick. Look at you very first sentence,

Your looking for a car to trade you buick for, right? So therefore you are wanting a car.

so sorry i want to trade my buick off instead of sell it but every forum ive ever been on it was a cars for sale/trade not cars for sale sale only

so sorry i want to trade my buick off instead of sell it but every forum ive ever been on it was a cars for sale/trade not cars for sale sale only

I am not going to get into a pissing contest on the board, if you have a problem you can PM me. There were many rules that have been around here a lot longer than I have been and I just follow them.

1 forum rule, (in the sticky at the top of the thread) is that a price must be posted when listing a car for sale.

If you want to start a new thread in the Cars for Sale Forum listing you car for sale or trade with a description and set asking price along with the details of what car you are looking for go for it.

If not then we will just leave this here.

Thanks

the car

new.jpg

buicks.jpg