You can type here any text you want

87 V8 T Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
I have an 87 V8 T for sale.

This is just a roller without interior. Primer gray. The front clip is of of it but I have the rad core support. The header panel was junk but I still have it if you realy want it.

Car is almost rust free, but it does have RUST FREE T-TOP trim. All of the t-top trim and blackout trim around the tops is still there and in beautiful condition. Windshield and rear window lack the blackout trim and the car has no bumpers.

I'm asking $800 but I am moving within the next few weeks and the car has to go. If I don't sell it I'll be stripping the t-top trim and taking the car to the yard. I hate to do that because this car is so sturdy but I don't have any other options at this point.

These pictures suck but since there was such an outcry for them. I guess I can post them. Don't expect too much. :)

The parts around the edges of the t-tops that look like rust, are not rust. It's where the sticky on the seal has pulled away and it has gathered dirt.

Gray Car

Back