You can type here any text you want

87 WE4 10 sec sleeper

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
Well guys its here and here are the pics 20 over 109 ported polished heads intake and girdled bottom end postons roller rockers comps 110 valve springs double roller chain and gears high volume oil pump poston headers TH 3inch downpipe single shoot ATR exhaust competion eng frt and rear shocks air bags double pumper fuel system 67 PT TRIM turbo 65 pnd injectors dis 4 msd ign. Lt1 mass translater PTE frt mount intercooler art car complete competion rebuild kit for the 200r artcar 3000 stall eaton poss unit mosier axels all arp fasteners and studs 224/224 flat tappet camshaft from Full Throttle this car is very solid very clean i have many pictures on the frame floors bottom of the doors and it sets on all 4 new tires drive it home were ever you need to go the has 85,310 1 of 1500 built rare car roll up windows NO RUST ANYWERE 15,000 TAKES HER

87 10 sec slepper

here,s more pictures if you have any questions please email or just call 765-744-6115 the car also has frt and rear fiberglass bumpers and now the things that i see it needs 1.rear bumper fillers 2.the small screw cover for the drivers door panel 3.the pass seat has the seam coming loose on the bottom seat. once again no rust im located in muncie ind. i put the vin in the the pics please feel free to car fax there,s nothing to hide this car is 100% orig.motor and trans and rearend housing 765-744-6115 15,000

Wow

You guys sure put togather some nice lookin fast cars over there hope sale goes well for you.
Tom;)

car is sold it left here and was drivin to ohio the guy is very happy made him a great deal no trailer queens here you buy from me you drive it home as a matter of fact i sold a gn and he drove to CHICOGO ILL. AND ANOTHER WENT TO NORTH CAROLINA HE DROVE IT THERE ITS ALLGOOD HERE IN INDIANA.THE NEXT CAR IS GETTING READY TO BE UP FOR SALE IS A 40,000 MILE STAGE 2 ON CENTER 86 T TYPE GRAY AND GRAY TA 16 WHEELS AND A LOT OF FUN STUFF UNDER THE HOOD SHOULD BE ROLLING OUT OF THE PAINT SHOP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS THIS MADE ITS BEST PASS ON 15 PSI 11,40S HAS ALOT LEFT IN IT AND ANOTHER WITH NO RUST AT ALL PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE I WILL TAKE AND POST

Back