87 white T Type small project 17k

car is not ruster its way above averege from what i seen. I did have a gn before not my first rodeo i wouldnt put 15k in it if it was a sjit box

If you decide to part it out I'd like to come by and take a look. I'm interest in the driveshaft and maybe a few other things.

spring sale 15500$
asking over $15k and just about a 9 month post and those are the only pics you can muster up. CMON Ralph, I think you can do better than that. If you really want to sell it, put some effort into it.
I recently followed a post on here that I had no intension on buying until pics were posted, the next day I drove 14hrs to pick it up. The lesson of the day is, Show people what there getting if your not hiding anything. I'm not really interested, but you never know.😵‍💫🤤

this is so silly Im posting a car that I have for about 10 years put close to 12 k of parts in I get chilidlish replays from people who only bash and comment becouse they have nothing better to do. Please I see other peoples cars for sale and dont replay with stupid comments. Im looking to sell a car to someone that has time to wrap up my project and enjoy or sell it.