87 white with grey leather

suicide67

I'm looking for a white 1987 white with grey leather. It can be stock or slightly modded ( no 9 sec monster). Prefer solid roof, and in good shape.

Good luck !!! Rare combo found only on a Limited TR.....seen maybe 2 in person in the last 25 years.

I know, but I'm in no rush unless said car pops up! I have seen 2 in the last 5yrs, 1 in florida with 22" white wheels< was not for me

A friend of mine has a white T with gray leather in excellent condition, but it has a factory sunroof. Does not have a motor. I'll ask him if he wants to sell.

I would be interEsted to see the pics. I really want a leather car but if your car fits everything else I would consider.
Thanks guys for helping out. If anybody knows of such a car, please let the owner know. I'd make the deal happen
Thanks again

That car makes my spider senses tingle. 103K miles not 34K as listed in ad. I don't think it's a Limited either, although I contacted the owner for clarification. If anyone else gets an answer on this, please post here. Thanks.

ive seen this car, its real deal, it was on ebay and it was kept in a gm dealership it had 24 inch white rims matching the paint not sure if any of you remember it with the big white rims, but that car is real deal

The mileage im not sure of?

It's listed as having 34,000 miles, yet has this picture....

5H35Jd5Ma3K23Ne3H1c9m29b995a83b941542.jpg

At any rate, I'll see if he gets back to me with the VIN.

I don't believe that is the same car that had those big white rims. I'm almost sure that one was a solid roof.

He's in Miami, local to me, if anyone wants me to go see it in detail i can make sure all #'s match ill look at all codes, ill check the spid label etc, 8.5 rear brf trans, basically ill make sure, not sure about the 30k mile car too me but you never know?..But im 99% positive this was the one with the big white rims. Def a rare car though!

It seems like everyone just wants to bash and not like any car thats for sale always look for the worst in anything never see the positive? I dont know the guy but that car is cool ass hell now mileage would be a concern too me but nothing a quick carfax would clear up. a good look under the car would tell you anything and everything about it. I like it, you guys seem to want to growl at anyone who isnt on this site..if he was a member here you guys would drool over the car and like his posts of every pic..it is what it is, if anyone needs assistance with this car i wont mind going to take a look at it for you, i would love to see it just cause its cool and rare optioned.

I have a white limited with leather needs work but is a solid driver, the leather almost looks new. pm me if youd be interested in some pics and more info.

It seems like everyone just wants to bash and not like any car thats for sale always look for the worst in anything never see the positive? I dont know the guy but that car is cool ass hell now mileage would be a concern too me but nothing a quick carfax would clear up. a good look under the car would tell you anything and everything about it. I like it, you guys seem to want to growl at anyone who isnt on this site..if he was a member here you guys would drool over the car and like his posts of every pic..it is what it is, if anyone needs assistance with this car i wont mind going to take a look at it for you, i would love to see it just cause its cool and rare optioned.

As someone who has been burnt buying these cars, I just try to help fellow board members out. The owner did reply to me and he seems like a nice enough fellow. The car is a Limited and I am looking for a little more info on it. If I am unable to get pictures from him I may take you up on the offer to take a look at it Chris. ;)