88 monte carlo side mirrors on a regal/gn?

I've always thought they would look more natural on our cars because of the monte mirrors being more square than a regals. I think however, that the way they mount on the doors are slightly different than a regals.i hope not because I want to do the same.

Theres a thread around here somwhere where they did it unfortunately ur right they are mounted in a different spot they are mounted in the corner right at the a pillar not further back like on our regals...I bought some for my car at a local boneyard before i read the thread if you mount them in the regular spot they dont look right and im not plannin on doin the body changes to the doors to make them work so i may sell them idk yet..

but turbo, it seems they would mount up to the door (in the same spot they would on the monte carlos) with no problem? i wasn't sure how similar the shape of the mc doors were to the regals'.

Nah on the monte that uses them they mount on the same body line but farther forward on the door so they sit in the corner right by the a pillar...So in order to mount them that way on the regal/gn youd have to drill the holes in the front and fill the original holes in...

thanks. so mounting them in that spot on the buick was by choice instead of making new holes further forward?

I put the mirror on my car looks badass
137.jpg
137.jpg
045.jpg

Attachments

• 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 254