You can type here any text you want

88 Mustang GT vert new 306..cheap!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

I have more projects than I know what to do with, the vert must go. It is an 88 Mustang Gt convertible with a new 306(less than 1000 miles) It is a 5 spd with a newer t-5, new king cobra clutch, flywheel, and adjustable quadrant. The engine has GT-40p iron heads and a ford motorsport f-cam. The car runs very well with a distinctive lope at idle. It has bbk shorty headers and h pipe with high flow converters and flowtech mufflers with turndowns. The drivetrain is very solid. I just replaced the alternator, coolant temperature sensors, map sensor, heater core, evaporator, blower motor, and front pads and rotors. The car needs paint and interior work. Someone stole the radio ( it didn't work anyway, haha!) The rear window motors need to be rebuilt or replaced. The top works good, but is original so not perfect. Parts are pretty cheap for these cars so I had planned on replacing it. Will consider delivery within 500 miles of Central NC for the cost of gas or a plane ticket home. May also consider interesting trades. $3500 firm.

Back