89 TTA 61k in KY

I've only managed about 75 miles on the TH400 so far but thus far it has been light years better than the 200 that came out of the car. Zero flare issues and the same firm shifts every time. I don't do a lot of highway driving with it so OD isn't that big of an issue, plus my car has 3.27's in it. I can still do 60+ on the highway, probably could hit 70 if it was a lock up converter. The car launches equally well with the TH400 vs the stock 200 also. I have nothing negative to say about it really.

edit: well there is one negative, where it runs a little better now without the flaring and what not I need to invest in some subframe connectors! :D

still have the car....

if I trade with someone I'd really like an 86-87 white, silver, or rosewood t-type....

I'll entertain nearly any interesting trades, no more f-bodies though prefer mustangs or turbobuicks

I have an 87 GN hard top but i am not sure that you would be interested. It has some rust but other then that i droped a new motor in it (not stock) and it runs good. Just figured i would throw it out there. Harry

send me some details if you'd like, specifics on the drivetrain and a description of the rust....

also would like to say that t-top cars are very welcome here

The car has rust(bad) on the bottom of the doors. There is also rust on the trunck lid. I can replace those though, or give cash to replace. The engine has about 2500 miles on it since it was droped in last year. It is .030 over with a stock crank, i will get you better details when i find my build sheet. The tranny was built by a guy in Ohio that was told to me to be a reputible builder. It shifts fine but seems to shift kind of soft. It has an eaton posi rear in it that ws put in in 1990. the only problem that i have with the car right now is i broke a brake line last week so i have to fix that. I will get you more detailed info later on this weekend. Harry