You can type here any text you want

89 TTA For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vsix

89 TTA #901 T-tops w/leather orig AZ car NO RUST 106k orig miles mostly stock only mods are chip 160 T-stat 30lb inj cone 8" K&N test pipe AFPR VC breathers T-strap stock freshly rebuilt turbo w/adj actuator & billet bell it still has the original exhaust w/correct tips the car runs and drives FLAWLESS the engine & trans have never been touched or opened shifts are crisp and firm rear & susp are orig and work great this is a turnkey car drive it anywhere the factory 16x8 wheels are super clean & have 4 BRAND NEW BFGs on them G-force in front and Drag radials rear the interior is all original stock radio sterring wheel controls work great front seats need to be recovered the rest is super clean the paint and body are orig sun faded white paint NEEDS PAINT (from AZ) NEVER hit or wrecked straight clean rust free body i have many GM parts and the stock parts for the car $9,500 drives it home SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Some trades considered on a white,Blue or light silver 87 Turbo-T or limited :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Sorry hardtops only thats why the TTA is up for sale i HATE T-tops :eek: :D

Thanks Jim

Pics....

Could you send me some pics...My87gnational@sbcglobal.net also

Sorry i have pics of the car but don't know how to post them :confused: i have dial up and everything is super slow :mad: Anyone serious in the car its the cheapest 89 TTA that runs excellent and thats original #s match for under $10k the paint is faded white so it looks like every other NO DENTS or RUST :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Jim, I'm off Wednesday.. if you want I'll swing by and take some pictures of the TTA for you and host them up on the web. Let me know!

phillyturbosix said:
Jim, I'm off Wednesday.. if you want I'll swing by and take some pictures of the TTA for you and host them up on the web. Let me know!

Jim sounds like a plan call me when you can stop by on wed :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Pictures!

Went over today and shots some pics of Jim's TTA. Follow this LINK here to see the pictures for all you pic collectors! :p Click the thumbnail then in the top right of the screen (above the picture) you can select the size of the picture to blow it up. It's all there just needs some TLC! For the price and the condition IMO it's a great deal. The pinstripes look ugly in today's eye, but back in 89 that was what allot of people did! Enjoy! :biggrin:

Back