You can type here any text you want

****89 Turbo TRANS AM - FLA****

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
89 Turbo T/A #1426

Clean car inside and out w/cloth int. Car is a t-top leather car with original seats that go with it.
Motor is balanced & blueprinted .030 over w/ TRW forged pistons
Molly rings
Billet mains
Roller cam 212/206
Roller lifters
ARP bolts
P&P TTA heads
50# inj.
TA-49 Turbo
3'' chrome Maf pipe
K&N air filter
THDP w/dump
Translator plus
Extender chips
SMC alky injection
160* therm.
AFPR
Billet valve cover breathers
Walboro 340 w/ hot wire
Tie down strap
70MM throttle body
Extra GN intercooler
New tires
Bilstien shocks and struts
Direct scan/software
IBM think pad PC
Turbo Link software
Complete rebuilt rearend
More I cant think of right now.....

Carfax is perfect and title is clean. The car has 149k miles and was taken care of very well. The original paint is still in excellent cond. besides the spoiler cracking/fading. Head liner needs replaced.I have pics of all the bad spots and overall of how good cond it is in. No expense was spared in the motor as I have receipts of $6,800 alone. This rebuild occured around 100k miles in March of 2001. I bought this car off of a friend that purchased it at around 40k miles. He drove the car everyday to work and back putting easy miles on it. He planned on racing the car hince the rebuild and ended up selling it to me. The tranny has a flare at WOT , but it drives anywhere and shifts fine at normal speeds....It has hardened parts and billet servo already installed from last rebuild($1,900) and a 9'' vigilante 2800 stall. Brakes(pads rotors,calipers,master cyl.) were replaced all around stock brake lines were replaced with S/S brake lines($1k plus).Few extra parts that go with the car including laptop PC w/ direct scan and Turbo link software and Extender chips , original TTA seats ect. This car would make a great car for show and go with little work. I already have a fast TTA(decided not to sell) that is sentimental to my wife and I for over 4yrs. This TTA is a SHOW N GO car with just a little work.

I am asking $9500 for the car and all the extra parts.

Pics in next post.

Trades

Sorry guys, I dont need another car. Garage is full enough.

Going on E-bay soon.....

Thanks
Bo

I would like all the pics you have available of the TTA. I have a Turbo Hayabusa that I can liquidate quickly if need be. I just hate the thought of getting rid of an 8 second bike for a car, but I do like the car. My email address is: tinys87gn@aol.com

Jason

I'll do the math

I have around $2500 in extras/mods here guys.......$10K in reciepts from rebuilt drivetrain.

9500 - 2500 = 7000 for a built TTA with 10k in reciepts.

:)

941-518-1692

Bo

I'll just keep it!

Im just going to fix everything and keep the car guys. You really cant build a car for this amount of money and look good too. :cool:

Sorry :(

Bo

Excellent choice. For what you have done to the car it would be alot of $$$$ to duplicate. You would regret it if it sold.

Back