You can type here any text you want

89 turbo trans am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
Guys I have decided to sell #861. I have only had it a few months and enjoy it very much,but my other projects are coming first.To start out this car has had a rough life from what I can tell, it has been outside in the elements its whole life. The paint is cracked almost on the entire car and needs a allover paint job. There are a few small dings and a few small qtr size rust spots(Spots are still very soild and will go away when the paint is sanded for a paint job).

The car shows 35,xxx on it and the car fax confirms aswell as some of the past owners I have talked to, but the gauge cluster is not correct for the car, it is missing the tach/boost gauge and has a regular tach in it that does not seen to work.The rest of the interior is what can be expected for a 21 year old car, carpet is faded, driver seat has some rippes on the side, pass and rear seats are good, dash is good, power everthing works, but it is missing the stock radio.The wind sheid is also cracked and needss to be replaced.

When I got the car it had blown head gaskets and a very bad no start problem.I have since had the motor out of the car and replaces head, intake, timming cover and oil pan gasket. I have also replaced rear main seal and crank seal, aswell as thetiming chain.Everything in the motor looked to be in great shape and very clean.The trans is a brf out of a 87 gn from what I have been told and has been rebuilt with somegood parts and clutches (info from a proir owner). It shifts very good and fluid is nice and red.

I have replaced and upgraded a few items on the car like the fuel regulater,water neck, 160 themostat,65lbs injectors(thats why the car would not start), comander chip,all gaskets, raidator and fuel pump.
I think this car runs very good for what it is andI have put about 2000 miles on it since i have owned it and it is a blas t to drive, but needs some work to get it back in shape.

This would make a very nice project and would be a nice piece to start from, I would do this car in a minute if I have the time and extra funds. I am asking 7000.00 for the car and there is not alot of wiggle room. thanks Tom Robison 513-218-4764

here is a link to picshttp://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/tomrobison/1989%20TTA%20861/

Back