You can type here any text you want

8k mile gn sells for 29k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I purchased the 86 GN car at Kruse. Prior to purchasing it, I went and looked at the one you mentioned from Ebay at the dealer selling it. I will make no comments about that one. Lets just say that the one I purchased was well worth every nickel I paid for it. I drove it home to Palm Beach where I live. I was in awe at how well it drove even on the 20 year old Goodyer GT tires. The only thing it needs (so far) is the gasket for the oil filler tube. I think its about a 5 or 6 dollar part. Thanks for the recomendation on Jeff at Trackside in Pompano. I will be calling him Monday to set up a general inspection and a replacement of all fluids, etc...I will also remove the original tires for safe keeping. There is another local Buick turbo mechanic. I may also check out his shop. He gave me some very helpful information prior to my GN purchase.

I purchased the 86 GN car at Kruse. Prior to purchasing it, I went and looked at the one you mentioned from Ebay at the dealer selling it. I will make no comments about that one. Lets just say that the one I purchased was well worth every nickel I paid for it.

Congratulations. Do you have dark hair and you were there with your son? I was there with my #2 son Max. I am 6'4", I was wearing a black GN hat and a white GN polo shirt.

I think your new GN is very nice. One of if not the nicest I have seen. I would say it was worth the 29k.:D

Will we see it at the next meeting at Towers?:cool:

I was actually by myself sitting in the audience about halfway back. I looked at the car extensively (underneath and inside) earlier in the day so I did not actually stand around the car when it came up on the block. The purchase price was actually 28000 but with the buyers fees, etc... it was a little more. I keep going in the garage trying to find something I missed on it that I am going to be POed about but I cant. Just that gasket on the oil filler tube. When I saw the person representing the owner in the morning, he was wiping under the hood and he noticed the tube filler missing. He reached down and found it lying on the frame way down deep. So I knew that I was going to have to get a gasket beforehand. No other surprises so far.

Back