You can type here any text you want

91 Baretta GTZ - $1300

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gergwheel

93 firebird/GN hybrid
A buddy of mine is trying to sell his 1991 Baretta GTZ, it is a 4 cylinder Quad 4 with about 106k miles on it. Has a brand new head on it, the old one had a piece missing between 2 of the cylinders and it had been helicoiled for the spark plugs, so we decided to just replace it with a new one. Also has a new head gasket, timing belt, timing belt tensioner. he is looking to get $1300 out of it but he is open to any offers. Car is located in Delaware, OH

pics can be seen at: http://www.personal.kent.edu/~gwheelan/Rick1.html

That thing is sweet ,I always like them... bet you could romp on some stangs with about a 75shot of nitrous :) :) Any rust .....how far from chicago are you located...
Dennis ,,,hmmmm I like it.....

Yea the little bit we have driven it, it seems to be pretty quick. Never got it titled or anything so we couldn't drive it very far. Also looks like it is about a 5 hour drive from here to Chicago.

any way to get it to pa ?? 17329 zip I would pay 1,500 if you could get it to me as long as it runs/drives good. need a daily driver

The car runs and drives perfectly from what we have seen of it. there is only 1 propblem with the car that we know of and that is the window seals, or the sunroof seals are leaking, or maybe both, but that is the ONLY thing that is wrong with it. if you want us to deliver it, then we would need at least a $500 deposit up front.

I always liked the Baretta's... Wish I had the money to just buy it and sell my Jeep.... Think he'd have any interest in giving me the Baretta and $6,000 for a '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee with just over 70,000 miles?

no there is no real chance of him trading it for anything. he just needs the cash right now.

how bad does it leak ?? Major water soaked when it rains or just a few drips you can see ?? I have no problem sending a deposite for it or all of if needed.

well when he first got the car there was some water in it, and it had been siting for about 2 weeks outside without being covered. so it is kinda a major problem according to him. I personally don't know how bad it was.

fix the leak and deliver it 1,500 I will pay upfront if needed.

Back