You can type here any text you want

92 5.slow went down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
this happened a while ago, but talking about the good times with my car makes me forget all the problems it has temporarly.

anyways, i was cruising down A1A one night (runs right along the atlantic coast). so anyways, i am stopped at a light, and all of a sudden i smell race gas... mmmm race gas... look around the car infront of me and there is a Mustang 5.0 that just turned and was headed the way i go, light turned green, and the guy infront of me turned so now i am behind this mustang. he has a custom plate that said something like 92 50 or 92 stang something along those lines, has a nice sounding engine, obviously wasnt stock.. he turns left onto a nice long, open street that no one is on, we stop at the next light and i look over at him and smile, he looks over at me and gives me kind of one of those 'oh no' looks. i ask him what he runs and he tells me that he hasnt yet taken it to the track, he asks me what i run, i told him (at this time i was running 26psi with a perfect tranmission and everything) that i ran 13's. the light goes green, i half hit it, he didnt do anything, so i stayed next to him, next red light, still no one around us. next light i am still bs-ing with him, telling him how my car is 'stock' and i want to put a new turbo and alcohol and all that good stuff on my car, this light went green, he romped on it a little, so did i, but i stayed into it, spooled up to 26psi, was going sideways though the intersection, hooked and we (me and my chickatee) were holding on, i looked in the mirror, and he wasnt going anywhere. slowed down, got stopped at another light (these lights were about 3/4's of a mile apart, and he looks at me, shakes his head, and says 'that aint no 13 second car' and turns

:D: wonder why he didnt want to play....

Back