You can type here any text you want

'98 Regal GS vs. 198x riced CRX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brian Mc

Tree Fiddy
I was riding in a freind's wife's Regal GS while he was driving, and we came up to a stoplight next to a fugly CRX. It was 10 colors and had no hood, and a K&N poking out the hood. Steve poked his head out the window and said "You wants bump'm off maing?" in our fake redneck accent. We're rednecks anyway, but this was the exxagerated accent. he proceeeded to nodd quickly and the light turned green. Within a 1/2 city block we had pulled a car length and a half. that was all the longer the race was. Stupid ricers.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Brian Mc
I was riding in a freind's wife's Regal GS.....

I'm so glad you made it clear WHO was driving... this story didn't start off sounding good at all. :)

Quick kill. But you're right.. stupid ricers.

Well he wouldn't have bought a Regal GS if she didn't hate G-Body cars so much. If he was allowed it would have been a LC2 we were riding in. Regal GS was a marriage compromise.

hehe.. NO, I though you were saying you were with your friends wife... as in, doing things you REALLY shouldn't. :eek:

As far as marraige compromises go, I'm working mine out now. So far, we've been doing pretty good. I told her I want a 'Vette... at first she said a big NO... then I told her they come in her favorite color and the tune changed. :)Now I just need to buy her a ring.

Back