You can type here any text you want

98 z-28 24,xxx miles $8,900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bring-It

Hey guys, going to sell my camaro to get another grand national. It is a 98 camaro ls1 6 speed with 24,xxx miles. slp lid, ported and polished throttle body, and flowmaster cat back exhaust. Interior is tan with power windows, locks,seat etc. It is a 9 out of 10. Drivers side seat bolster has a little wear. Exterior is navy blue metallic with factory gound effects and is also a 9 out of 10. Tires have 95% tread left. I bought this car 11/5/04 with just under 23,000 miles, as you can see i rarely drive it. Now for the bad, the battery went dead from sitting so i replaced it and now the speedometer does not work. Looked up the code and it said the vss is bad so i replaced it but still not working. This has nothing to due with the driveability or realiability of this car, it runs, drives, and looks 110%. The car is a little dirty at time of pics but i will have it detailed very soon. I'm located in Levittown Pa. 20 mins from Philly. Thanks Curt ps it will not let me post pics so i have to email them

Back