You can type here any text you want

A 4 car garage home in Orlando for your Turbo Buicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

catherine

A hard to find 4 car garage that is floored and insulated comes with this 5BR/3BA, Mediterranean home that has 4094 sq. ft. Large master suite with separate sitting area and hardwood floors. Six person hottub on large screened porch. Large bonus room, open loft, newer roof and heat pumps, newer carpet. Very spacious and open home with room for guest and/or in-laws. Car lover currently lives there.

Please email isoldahome@bellsouth.net for more info. Price has been reduced drastically! It's priced at $499,900. Motivated seller.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 176
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 191
  • living.jpg
    living.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 180
  • patio.jpg
    patio.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 182
Real estate agents must really be getting desperate to post on car forums. Mods will have a field day with this I'm sure…LOL!:eek:

Before I plunk down money on a crib like that I'd want to know if I'm allowed to work on my cars in the drive or the garage!:mad: Damn HOA and covienentes!:mad:

A hard to find 4 car garage that is floored and insulated comes with this 5BR/3BA, Mediterranean home that has 4094 sq. ft. Large master suite with separate sitting area and hardwood floors. Six person hottub on large screened porch. Large bonus room, open loft, newer roof and heat pumps, newer carpet. Very spacious and open home with room for guest and/or in-laws. Car lover currently lives there.

Please email isoldahome@bellsouth.net for more info. Price has been reduced drastically! It's priced at $499,900. Motivated seller.

This has no business in this section. Therefore this thread is being closed.

To the thread starter:

If you actually had business here(owned a Turbo Buick) I would consider moving it or letting it fly, since the home is in Florida. But since none of this is true, sorry. Oh and do this again, and I will have permantly removed from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back