a/d/s subwoofers?

E

Eighty2Regal

How great are a/d/s subwoofers... I mean i want a system that rattles the ground as i driveby. I heard a/d/s are great. In sound quality and spl. I want something that sounds loud enough and clear enough to compete. Tell me if u think the a/d/s or the alum audiobahns are better or louder thanks..

The a/d/s subs that I have are awesome. They pound as good as they sound. They are expensive though, I cant speak for the Audiobahns because I havent listened to them but if you have the money, I would go with the a/d/s. They are a high reference subwoofer and well worth the money. You better have an amp with some balz to drive them because they need it.

I am sure the Audiobahns sound good and I think they will be better suited for your wallet.

I noticed that you are very concerned about being noticed and heard by everyone around you. You shoud go with 4 10" subs with some real power, 2 12" or 2 15" subs. I think it will give you the attention that you want.

Audiobahn's 05 series in ported boxes pound just as about as loud as you could take it. There are complaints on some of their series that they sound muddy....but I also hear from an equal amount of people that they don't. So i think it all just boils down to your box. I have a 1200 in my parents living room on a 250watt amp and it pounds pretty dang hard in here.