You can type here any text you want

A good ole Father & Son match

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Well on Thursday, My Father who owns a 74' Z28 with a 355 Stroker motor, Munze M22 4 spd, 373 rear and some other goodies = a little over 400 HP got it back from the body shop (fender re-paint) wanted to run me in my GN. We have talked about this for some time but never have because of not having a nice clear road or track to battle it out. Well we don't like to street race that much mostly because we are both officers of the law but this one had to be setteled :D We went down to a nice very rarely traveled and freshly paved 3 lane road thats about a half a mile of clear straight away in the late evening. The first run we went from a 15 mph role and I brake boosted her quite well to build enough boost so we hang together for a gear but by the time he hit 2nd I was pulling him bad and by the time it was over I had him by close to two car lenghts :D I was very surprised that I was able to spank him that bad with a moslty stock GN! The second run we turned around at the end of the road, came up the other side and stoped I figured he would lay a smack down on me from a launch and well he did :p I did not BB as well as I could have and he rocketed off and got about a 2 car jump on me but after I was boostin up I caught him mighty quick, I had to lay off after I hit second and went a little sideways but the punched it again and got my second victory a little closer that time but still two wins!:D

Why no, they wouldnt do that LOL!!

I reved at an officer just being stupid and he returned the rev, IN A CROWN VIC LOL needless to say i thought it was a set up, so i took off slow and he took off spinning the tires, so i gave it all i could LOL needless to say i smoked him and he gave me the thumbs up :cool: cool guy lol he has a 78 T/A

Re: Why no, they wouldnt do that LOL!!

Originally posted by Lt. Doomsday
I reved at an officer just being stupid and he returned the rev, IN A CROWN VIC LOL needless to say i thought it was a set up, so i took off slow and he took off spinning the tires, so i gave it all i could LOL needless to say i smoked him and he gave me the thumbs up :cool: cool guy lol he has a 78 T/A

I have heard of similar stories, Its a funny moment because of the way the public views things but I can't say I haven't done that also :D The problem now is when on patrol I'm stuck with a warn out Jeep Cherokee :cool: quite the speed demon :D Other guys in the my dept. have told me in the past they have raced other agencys on night shift :D I'm still waiting for a better cruzer before its my turn :D

Back