You can type here any text you want

A kill of a different kind

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueracer1969

I live near St Louis, when the Cardinals was in the World Series 2 years ago, i was sitting at home having a few beers, watchin them get beat. I went to bed after there was no chance of them winning. About 11:30pm, a friend called. He ran outta gas on the highway after partying all night, asked if i could come get him, so i hopped into my GN and took off. I was going downhill outta my subdivision, just cruising, and got clocked at 57 in a 45 by the police. They smelled beer and gave me a breathalizer test. The legal limit in Illinois is .08. I blew a .09. Got arrested and they towed my Buick. After 2 days in jail waiting for my bond to be set, i was free. I went to get my car immediately. The first thing they said when i walked in and told them i was here to get the black Buick was, "wheres your kill switch?" I told them there wasn't one. I have theft prevention built into the computer chip. Im not sure if they was gonna joyride my car, but i dont see why they needed to start it when they just rolled it off the rollback into a spot in the impound yard. So, whoever thought of the theft prevention built into the chip, i thank you!!!!! Cause the jackoffs at the towing company got KILLED!!!!

That would have been funny to see a kill from them (the men in blue) in your car. :rolleyes: not really :mad:

I gotta admit, had I been employed by that towing company I would've tried to drive it. The temptation would be too great. I housesat for my dad last year and he left the keys to his GN. That car made more than one street appearance that week. :cool:

I have the Mystery theft deterent, I will use it

I took my car to get my fuel line replaced that rotted from not having a charcoal canister. I wanted to wait there so no one could drive my car, but it was hot and they were closing soon, and the fuel line way spraying a steady stream of fuel, pinhole sized about 2 inches high so it had to be done. I have a three way switch on my car for the torque converter. To make a long story short I will not ever leave my car, because the people want to joy ride our cars and see how fast they are. I needed to be picked up the next day because I didnt have a ride. Well I thought I would be picked up in another car but who comes honking at my door, my car. I knew he tried to see how how fast it was, but I asked him did he try and he said yes but it seemed a bit sluggish, Ahhhhhhh, the switch saved me, since he had the switch all the way back it lowers the rpm and is best used for the freeway. So I new he couldnt hot dog it, it will bog down and even cut off. I told him about the switch and said did he want to see how it was supposed to run, he said Yes and Schrooooooom we booked and he didnt want anymore. :eek:
Well I will try my hardest to never let anyone working on it drive it. My mechanic that rebuilt it use to have one and I swore he was out hot dogging it when he could during the rebuild

Back