A loss, but if he would have hooked.....

doesn't appear that way at all. he simply lost to a faster car. saying "if he wudda hooked" is like saying "if the car had more power" he wud have won. hooking up is part of the race. if u don't u lose period. u can say coulda, woulda, shouda etc.... but in the end he didn't!

doesn't appear that way at all. he simply lost to a faster car. saying "if he wudda hooked" is like saying "if the car had more power" he wud have won. hooking up is part of the race. if u don't u lose period. u can say coulda, woulda, shouda etc.... but in the end he didn't!

I agree. I doubt he would've caught him if he had hooked. Left lane looked fast.

Agreed But for the purpose of entertainment-- The buick spun to about halfway down the "Track" and still hung on by a car or so the rest of the way.
300 feet of spinning and losing by only 16 feet. one can ASSume that hooking would, could or should have had a different outcome

I never said he would have won. Just implying it would have been a better race. The outcome would definitely been different if he hooked from the line.
Entertaining either way tho.

Yeah not for nothing but the the Buick with the john force burnout isn't going to help it hook . over heated the tires for sure n lighting the road on fire doesn't help I've been street racing for over 20 yrs all you need is to do a burnout with water or some VHT or pimp juice with a quick 1st/2nd/3rd gear burnout and ride it out as straight as possible . If suspension is set up correctly it'll hook like the track . It's a shame he lost to that monte , that cars all over the road and not impressive at all lol , and he's got more prep than the track lol .

I never said he would have won. Just implying it would have been a better race. The outcome would definitely been different if he hooked from the line.
Entertaining either way tho.
I'd like to see your bird bust that montes ass . Wouldn't have a chance

IDK, I still need to get my car dialed in on higher boost and get a real shifter. I did set up my own suspension for street racing tho. That's why I wheelie on 1.59 60ft's.

IDK, I still need to get my car dialed in on higher boost and get a real shifter. I did set up my own suspension for street racing tho. That's why I wheelie on 1.59 60ft's.
Your cars one of my favorite on the board good luck with it this year look forward to see you reach your goals with the bird .

ppl can make all the excuses they want but how do we know the other car's Nitrous was working properly or maybe he had tranny problems and wud have beat him but 5 cars lengths otherwise.....

ppl say "well, he spun otherwise he wud have won" lmao.... how do u KNOW that? u can make all the power you want but if u can't put it to the ground it means dick!

look at the last episode of street outlaws where the 1000 hp mustang beat the 2500 hp Pontiac. spinning aint winning!

I don't know but that GN leaves weird...on the street and in this video at the track.

I think that Monte's got a lot more than he's showing.

ppl can make all the excuses they want but how do we know the other car's Nitrous was working properly or maybe he had tranny problems and wud have beat him but 5 cars lengths otherwise.....

ppl say "well, he spun otherwise he wud have won" lmao.... how do u KNOW that? u can make all the power you want but if u can't put it to the ground it means dick!

look at the last episode of street outlaws where the 1000 hp mustang beat the 2500 hp Pontiac. spinning aint winning!
I agree , a win is win no bs excuses do your homework and learn what it takes to hook power on the street and being consistent is the key also my car leaves on the street n track same way that's the goal .

I don't know but that GN leaves weird...on the street and in this video at the track.

I think that Monte's got a lot more than he's showing.

Looks like he's just ft braking nothin looks out of the ordinary to me , he over heated the tires on street big time and was just blowing them away even if he got out of it n back in probably would've blew them off again , but the race was already over , and not for nothing the Monte was spinning too but he got it to recover , he out drove the guy it's not always about having more power . My Gn leaves off the trans brake at 4000/4500 rpm between 15/20 lbs of boost on an unprepped road and will dead hook everytime . And my setup is nothing crazy setting the instant center is the key . With the combination of parts I have .

The gn made a bad pass the ss made a good one.guys that want to setup future races now how to keep a guy covered.