You can type here any text you want

A New Five Dollar Bill If You Can Tell Me Wtf This Is????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A trick question? Simply someones 1989 4 cyl. mustang that they put an older turbo 2.3 (79 thru 83) motor in it.

trophystock said:
Simply someones 1989 4 cyl. mustang that they put an older turbo 2.3 (79 thru 83) motor in it.
How about a convert from an old ford turbo coupe. Ford loved to put a turbo on that 2.3l. I considered doing that to a Pinto once. But you can't polish a turd no matter how hard you try.
I want my $5 too.

WARBIRD89 said:
"A waste of $8K. Give me my $5.00." :eek:

We have a winner.....good job. :D

dammit ... I guess that happeneds when I go to bed at 12 :eek: :p

Terms and conditions

Terms and conditions

Any winner of gifts or prizes, must pick up their prizes in person on the fifth Sunday of any month, winners are responsible for any and all taxes, winners may have their prizes mailed to them, there is a handling fee of $21.98. All prizes must be picked up within 24 hours of winning. Exclusion to these rules are the prize money is picked up in person in a grand national or Turbo Trans Am, and we drive to the bank together......

Seriously if you have a mailing address I will actually send $5 or I will just donated to this website......

Oh he!!, that's funny!
WARBIRD89 said:
Seriously if you have a mailing address I will actually
send $5 or I will just donated to this website......
Donate it. It will end up being better used. All my money ends up going to the kids, and they just spend it on video games. :mad:

true story

WARBIRD89 said:
"A waste of $8K. Give me my $5.00." :eek:

We have a winner.....good job. :D

Werd! I like the gn motor to mustang sway better myself.

turbo 2.3

Hi,
Before you guys laugh too hard, these motors could put out some serious hp, in the right configuration. I think I have heard of some 11 second Ford four bangers out there. Of course, I would be running one if I thought it was a winner, but I still think Buicks are the way to go! Go fast with class!

The cyl. head if abused, can warp so bad you cant get the cam out! Have to cut it in two, heavy cast iron bastard too.

You are right, it's a boat anchor. I just think they can make serious HP, given the need. If you huff enough steam down the throat of one of these, they will scream. As far as keeping them alive, I don't know...

"Seriously if you have a mailing address I will actually send $5 or I will just donated to this website......"

done 15$, just to say thanks.

Turbo Mustang

The 84-86 SVO Mustang had a turbo charged 2.3 liter but they where fuel
injected. This one has a blow through carb set up. PTE had an 86 SVO that
we raced in NSCA class. I believe we went 11.71@125 before the flywheel
bolts sheared off and exploded the bellhousing !

DAN
DLS ENGINE DEVELOPMENT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

V6gofast said:
The 84-86 SVO Mustang had a turbo charged 2.3 liter but they where fuel
injected. This one has a blow through carb set up. PTE had an 86 SVO that
we raced in NSCA class. I believe we went 11.71@125 before the flywheel
bolts sheared off and exploded the bellhousing !

DAN
DLS ENGINE DEVELOPMENT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that Harry's personal car that he still has?

Hi,
You guys are a trip! It always could be worse.I don't have the patience for this stuff, good luck with what is left!

Back