You can type here any text you want

a new supercar

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
let me tell you, get a ride in the new nissan gtr,thats what i call a true supercar.3.8liter v6 twin turbo1/4 mile in 11.63 118mph for only $74,000
my buddy has a nissan gtr.This car is issane.he sold his 2005 viper and its like day & night super easy to drive around town.and yes gas friendly
just like the gn's

BUT the Gumpert Apollo is pretty sick car.

Attachments

• GTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGNNNNNNNN.jpg
    GTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGNNNNNNNN.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 269
It's obviously a very well engineered supercar (the Germans are known for that) however I'd say they chose function over form in this case as it is pretty fugly IMO. Can't take away from the performance of the car, but if I had the kinda coin needed to buy that car I'd want it to look as pleasing to the eyes as well as it performs.

In any event, if I ever wanted a supercar (after I won the Lotto or successfully robbed a bank) I think I'd start with a C5 Vette chassis with a twin turbo LSx motor. The Germans, Italians, and Brits can keep their fancy names like Gumpert Apollo, Enzo, and McLaren!:wink:

supercar

It's obviously a very well engineered supercar (the Germans are known for that) however I'd say they chose function over form in this case as it is pretty fugly IMO. Can't take away from the performance of the car, but if I had the kinda coin needed to buy that car I'd want it to look as pleasing to the eyes as well as it performs.

In any event, if I ever wanted a supercar (after I won the Lotto or successfully robbed a bank) I think I'd start with a C5 Vette chassis with a twin turbo LSx motor. The Germans, Italians, and Brits can keep their fancy names like Gumpert Apollo, Enzo, and McLaren!:wink:

If you wanted that hell just buy the SSC Aerocoupe with 1200 hp tt but I heard the ditched the c5r block in favor of something else. Not sure what so I won't speculate and act like it is some area 51 special fbi project :rolleyes:

If you wanted that hell just buy the SSC Aerocoupe with 1200 hp tt but I heard the ditched the c5r block in favor of something else. Not sure what so I won't speculate and act like it is some area 51 special fbi project :rolleyes:

Yeah they claim a custom Billet block, hell the stock alum LS2 block has been pushed way passed 1200 HP but it's an exotic so maybe it just sounds cooler to say it's a custom Billet block (also probably helps to justify the price tag):biggrin: ;)

Back