A place to post your Corvette (and other) Kill Stories and Vids!

C5Convertible

*UPDATED* A place to post your Corvette (and other) Kill Stories and Vids!

*UPDATE* PLEASE READ!

I accidently hid some of the VIDEO Forums. Please revisit the forum to see all of them! (I'm occasionally an idiot :mad: )

Hey all!

I came across this forum a few months ago when I noticed the video of me racing a '03 Cobra was posted!

The video seemed to ripple across the Internet!

After that it made me realize that Corvette owners really didn't have a place to post their own kill stories and videos.

So.. after thinking about it, I created.. *drumroll in background*

www.corvettekillstories.com !

It's a new site that's only been up for a few days and it's getting a GREAT response!

All Kill stories and videos are welcome! (not only Corvette's)

We even have a live chat room with scheduled chats (actually one tonight (11/23/03) @ 11pm EST)

FYI, this site is NOT meant to compete with this site in any way, I just created to fill a needed void on the Internet.

Please stop bye and let me know what you think!

(P.S. My video is also posted under the video section. S/C Vette against Modded '03 Cobra)

Thanks for reading!

I've killed a buttload of vettes.I might just have to join in and tell about all the Zo6s and c-5s that have felt my wrath.But,why a forum just about all the vettes we've killed?....Just Kidding.I know you mean vettes killing (your car here).But I have killed tons of vettes.........lol.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
I've killed a buttload of vettes.I might just have to join in and tell about all the Zo6s and c-5s that have felt my wrath.But,why a forum just about all the vettes we've killed?....Just Kidding.I know you mean vettes killing (your car here).But I have killed tons of vettes.........lol.

It's all good! :D

We hope to have you join us! :)