You can type here any text you want

A place to post your Corvette (and other) Kill Stories and Vids!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

C5Convertible

*UPDATED* A place to post your Corvette (and other) Kill Stories and Vids!

*UPDATE* PLEASE READ!

I accidently hid some of the VIDEO Forums. Please revisit the forum to see all of them! (I'm occasionally an idiot :mad: )

Hey all!

I came across this forum a few months ago when I noticed the video of me racing a '03 Cobra was posted!

The video seemed to ripple across the Internet!

After that it made me realize that Corvette owners really didn't have a place to post their own kill stories and videos.

So.. after thinking about it, I created.. *drumroll in background*

www.corvettekillstories.com !

It's a new site that's only been up for a few days and it's getting a GREAT response!

All Kill stories and videos are welcome! (not only Corvette's)

We even have a live chat room with scheduled chats (actually one tonight (11/23/03) @ 11pm EST)

FYI, this site is NOT meant to compete with this site in any way, I just created to fill a needed void on the Internet.

Please stop bye and let me know what you think!

(P.S. My video is also posted under the video section. S/C Vette against Modded '03 Cobra)

Thanks for reading!

I've killed a buttload of vettes.I might just have to join in and tell about all the Zo6s and c-5s that have felt my wrath.But,why a forum just about all the vettes we've killed?....Just Kidding.I know you mean vettes killing (your car here).But I have killed tons of vettes.........lol.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
I've killed a buttload of vettes.I might just have to join in and tell about all the Zo6s and c-5s that have felt my wrath.But,why a forum just about all the vettes we've killed?....Just Kidding.I know you mean vettes killing (your car here).But I have killed tons of vettes.........lol.

It's all good! :D

We hope to have you join us! :)

Back