A Rare cross breed. Need Help

X-Breed

I am looking at putting a GN engine in my Mustang. I know ya'll will hate me. But the engine came alone and cheap. What would I need to make this work and does anyone know someone who has done this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jeff

Is this a complete engine (long block, manifold to oil pan), wiring harness, ECM, etc, or just bits and pieces.

Also what is the Mustang that you're putting this in? A V6 Mustang? A V8? Stick? Auto?

It's been done before... have you tried searching?

www.**************** has a swap section, I need to start going there for my project, but I'm gonna build my engine up soon. while it probably won't be the first LC2 powered mustang, I have my suspicions I WILL have the first LC2 powered Astro van ;)

Hybrids section at www. turbobuicks .com is the place to get help with transplants. And, BTW, welcome to the LC2 transplant crowd! We're a sick bunch but we have fun!!

I love how the words turbo buicks . com is censored here.:rolleyes:

Come on over there and look for a new thread on Fastest time from DBRacing (I think that's his name).

He just put in a S2 motor.

Hybrids, so much fun.

Thanks for all the help. Thanks for welcoming me. I know I won't be the first but it is still rare. I like the astro van idea. Thanks for all the help again and if I do it and get it done I will post a pic.

Also again if anyone has any pics of a stock motor I would love to see them. The motor I bought has block heads crank pistons complete turbo, vavle covers, oil pan, water pump, oil pump and crank pully and everything seems to have been gone through. The pistons look brand new. Valves and springs look brand new. It is suppost to be a rebuild, stock.

geez I wish gnttype.org was still up, that had a lot of good pics as far as OEM versus aftermarket parts too. far as turbobuicks.XXX goes, I think it's funny that it's censored personally, even though it wierded me out when I saw the post I made had it censored. Far as the van goes, it'll probably never get done the way my projects go. that reminds me, there was a guy with a 'Stang powered by a Ty motor that was supposed to put vid up at syty.net (hope that's not censored ;)) and he never got it up. bum ;) Far as it goes, it's cool if it goes fast no matter who makes it/what it's body style is.