You can type here any text you want

A set of GNX rims sold for $5201.99 on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
someone one has to much money and should give it to me :biggrin: .. they must have been smoking crack on that last bid..

Wow....time to put wheel locks on the GNX! :biggrin:

Youll have to get you some of those special ones that GM used to make that look like the factory lugs. They have a screw on black plastic cap just like the real lugs, but once you take the cap off they are one of the lugs that needs a key. They are hard to find though.

Youll have to get you some of those special ones that GM used to make that look like the factory lugs. They have a screw on black plastic cap just like the real lugs, but once you take the cap off they are one of the lugs that needs a key. They are hard to find though.

I have a set and they are a PITA...got them from someone here on the board last summer that was selling a bunch of them as NOS closeouts. They use a key lug that screws onto the locking nut, but on the GTA rims, the hole for the lug isn't wide enough for the key lug so you end up having to hold the keyed lug by hand as you torque the lugs on. Only have them on the rears now...took 'em off the front when I finally took the drag springs out of the front a few weeks ago...

I went to my local GM dealer and they sold me a set for 40 bucks. You can still get them. I have them on my GTA rims.

I also know 2 people who drive around with real GNX rims on their GN's. I keep telling them to sell them or just take them off! :eek:

I had a few PM's on this so I figured I'd post and share now that I found my invoice for them! I get a dealer discount so the price may differ. I was wrong on the price. I only paid $24 bucks for them! :D 12498074 is the GM part number set of 4 locks. The black caps screw right on them (part number for lug caps is 10028614) like a normal lug. GM has about 50 million packs still in stock. :cool: Order away boys! :D

Back