You can type here any text you want

A7 ..where to ohm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8AV8

Banned
I have a used Casper harness. There are a couple of wires broken on the A connector. I think I got it. I need to know where the other end of A7 is , though.

Discrete cam input....

TIA

I have a used Casper harness. There are a couple of wires broken on the A connector. I think I got it. I need to know where the other end of A7 is , though.

Discrete cam input....

TIA

Ok , I think the discreet signal is for a hall effect type cam sensor and the inductive input is for a distributor. I'm using a dist. so I don't think this one(A7) even has to be hooked up with my set up.

I think.....

Chris,
If you're running a distributor, just ground it. If you're using the stock ignition, it goes to pin J of the CCCI module.

How come you always have the answers?...:biggrin:

A17 was the other one that broke (VSS). I have no speed sensor. Should it be left open , grounded, or re-pinned&connected??

That's all the broken wires...BTW...

Josh came over last night and we ran thru powering up systems and didn't blow any fuses...knock on wood. Looking good so far. I hope to be at the track in the next week or so.

Thanks Cal. Glad to have you here for a Mod...

You can leave A17 alone if you aren't running a VSS or driveshaft sensor. If you end up adding traction control, you'll end up using it. I'll walk you through that if/when the time comes.

I told you ground it because ,cal told me in my cheat sheetsI have this info.;)

Yeah I thought you said it was a ground wire...not to ground the input signal...you mind faxing the rest of the cheat sheet?.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Back