You can type here any text you want

AAaaagggghhhhhhh!!! THIEVES

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Left my GN in my parents back yard last night, (Picked up my little truck, and left the GN there) it's secure and they have a German Shepard. Unless you know where to look you'd never see the car. Dad told me today that he went out there and found the doors open and the stereo gone! This same thing happend 2 years ago right after I bought the GN, only then it was broad daylight parked at the movies and they tried stealing the whole thing. They got my radar detector (Real nice to tell the cops that that was stolen!), the CD player I had just bought maybe 2 months ago, and my Alpine 4 channel amp that was in the trunk. The GN has shaved handles and you couldn't tell how they had broken in. Don't know if they got into the trunk first and found the amp and "emergency" button for the door, or if they got into the car and hit the button to open the trunk. The lock on the glove box which was locked, (Even locked when I shut it?) and the lock on the trunk don't look damaged and work fine. My Iroc was in my parents back yard for 9 months w/ 17" Boyds, and a more extensive stereo, and they NEVER messed with that!:mad:
Two times in two years, it almost upsets me enough to sell the GN because of how popular it is to the wrong People:mad: . Sorry, just had to vent some!! And a reminder to ALWAYS pull the face off your deck, and to take the extra seconds for all the other anti-theft systems you have.....

Hey :eek: :eek: bud that sucks i told you that people dont play around when it comes to these cars and to steal it were they did is tragic but dont even think about selling it you wont solve a dam thing as for the system just rebuild and learn

sorry to hear

Johnny

Maybe next Saturday, I'll blast the 1200watts in the Camaro for a while and park it back there in the same place, and have a nice stakeout w/ my loaded .45!:eek: :D

Stolen stuff

Ever think it may have been the same folks that sold you the stuff and/or the one's that put it in the car?? [If you didn't do it yourself]
A friend had an exh system installed on his TR at a shop near his house. Went home, went to bed and at 3 am heard the new exh system and the car going up the hill past his house!!! Found it 3 months later TRASHED!!
Glock: the original point and click device!!!:D :D :D

Yeah, I think it's got to be somebody that either knows the car or knows my parents property. I've always hated giving out my address when it comes to things for the car. I always figured that the places that install alarms program in their own remotes if they "like" your car. That way they have the remote that usually unlocks the door, and the knowledge of where you live.

Nothing to do really except have an alarm that you put in or somebody you trust, pay the insurance and OWN a point and click device;)

What time do you want me and mark there for the stake out:mad: that f@#$% sucks. you can use my gns stereo and the pioners if you want i am going to take them out anyways. man sorry to here about that i was going to go over and check out the new intercooled turbo Z28. Let us know about the ambush i could use the practice for the king of the cage fight in september..;) kill em all:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate thieves!!!! Let me know when you want to do a stake out. I hurt my back so i've been bored here at the house just downing Percocets and beer. I'd like to catch the thieves and give them a ride behind the Jeep. ;)

we should all try to getogether or something this saturday or sunday..oh by the way did they fingerprint your car or not

Nope, I called APD and they weren't even going to send anyone out. I then called the Sheriffs dept. and they came out, said all the prints were too smudged. If only they could do DNA testing, theres a bunch of dried up sweaty smudges on the inside glass on the passenger side.

thats it ...it must have been a apd cop that you raced and beat...so they came back and snagged your stereo;)

I told him I didn't want to race! (Should have known something was up when I saw he had on a backward visor and saying "I've got NAaaaZZZzzz!)

You all want to get everyone together sometime this weekend?

Lets get together Saturday. I have to be back at work Sunday and I'll be hurting afterwards.

Back