Accepting offers on my mint 87 gn

honestly anything above 22k for this car is an unreal price to pay, i have seen much better hardtop examples which are more desirable with less mileage go for 18k or less. with that said good luck with the sale..

honestly anything above 22k for this car is an unreal price to pay, i have seen much better hardtop examples which are more desirable with less mileage go for 18k or less. with that said good luck with the sale..

Not to long ago a built Stage 2 car could be had for $16k-$22k, but you can't put a price on "feelings".

GLWS

TTT. She's out cruising around for the 2014 car season and running awesome! Nows the time to buy. Come on guys!

Geez Scott, kind of pissy there. Mill out a few more units and make a better offer.

LOL

Hi!

Shopping for another toy...
Probably a poor post, eh? Sorry then guys! I'll quickly edit then.

Last edited:
If it doesn't sell I have no problem keeping it. Trans is a brand new stage 2 from extreme automatics with a PTC converter. If you decide to spend the extra 3000 to get a car with 40k in it my number is 315-723-8639

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your number. I guess I should be talking directly with you and not posting my every thought here. LOL

Send me detailed pics if you would please?

scott 4t dominionmillingcenter d0t c0m

Man, site is sooo slow for me...?

I have to come to NY soon. I go up there all the time for work.

I have owned many of these with far more of a build and sold for less, and my cars usually had less than 20k miles with original paint. ?? That's what I guess I am looking for again.

Original with a few flaws is worth more to me than high milage with a pretty paint job.
But, it is really hard to tell by the pics. ?? Maybe it is worth more than $22k? I dunno?

Scotty

Last edited:
Your email is not working there is no @ sign. And there r a lot of pix of it on here. But here's some more
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1399395241.659137.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1399395265.240692.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1399395287.642129.jpg

Fred, sorry, he's found something else. TTT for ya.

Hey Guy's, check out the sticky in Cars for sale forum- one last time! Interesting reading and well written.
Beautiful car and free bump for ya.

Fred good luck with the sale. It's obvious you have some big money invested so stick to your price if that's what you feel it's worth. There's a buyer for every car :)

Your email is not working there is no @ sign. And there r a lot of pix of it on here.

Man, seriously? You could not figure out my email?? o_O Are you high or something? :wacky:

I don't spell it out on the internet EVER!

You end up getting spam very easily that way. This is why I type it that way.

Good luck with the sale. I found my ride....

Thanks,
Scotty